Chavs!

Alan

You have a lot to learn..

Indeed, all this stereotype shit, I dont think there is a single ''chav'' in my school who takes anything more than a bit of weed or whatever, and thats only to look big and fit in. Theres a lad called Lance in my class he says he just smokes weed to fit in and become part of the crowd, infact he even admitted he dident like it :S

Stupid really, the majority of people on the hard drugs arent any of these stereotypes there very distressed people. Two people who i breifly Knew have died threw herion addiction in the past year.

As for the clothes, who cares what you i know i dont, i where what i want which tends to be animal,vans,bench..

Anything that i think looks good :)

You cant say just because somebody wears what you call somebody that wear ''chav'' clothes a theif or a druggy :S

Hope this cleared a few things up :closedeyes:

cheers andy

Edited by squince

chavs

black ganstas

indian/hindu you know what I mean ganstas (there the worsest)

islamic terrorists

goth stoner heads

drunks

Must cover about 99% of the human population, who isnt a danger to someone else, by my calcuations about 1%

Thats the biggest load of utter shit i have ever heard in my entire life (Y)

you know where its at. (Y)

They make top quality sailing gear! I have some of their sailing stuff!

Screw me? I go to college, and have done for the past 3 years! Your just old enough to enroll!

Your totally wrong and a perfect example of how kids today are not educated about these matters at all.

Your idea about 'stoners' all wearing either grunge clothes or nike is wrong. Im sitting here in a pair of chino's, a gola tracksuit top, a knitted sweater, and a mixwell t-shirt. Also, the chino's are not baggy. Infront of me, is a joint.

Kate moss is not a spide or a grunger, and we all know about her.

Don't give me no more of that backchat sucka, is it any wonder I smoke when kiddies are coming out with such tat!?

Kate Moss is like most other celbs, they have to much money and spend it on drugs to solve their depressing lives. Give it to the needy, mememememememeeeeeeeeee

Thats the biggest load of utter shit i have ever heard in my entire life (Y)

I aim to cause arguements through my unique form of comical idiocy. (Y)

Lets face it if you saw me out you would call me a chav. Most people out on our rides would get steriotyped as chavs. guess is different for area example ben sent someone a video of his riding and he said you cant ride trials you ARE a chav. That piss's me off, how can it work, none of us are violent at all. the canvey crew do spend most the ride checking out fit girls and stuff we have a laugh

dont konw were this is going but although we may be chavs we dont carry knives or want to beat up a man for his dog pissing on your bike in the woods, in NMC, too me that is chavvy behaviour, not the clothes we wear

Michael, do you still ride trials...erm no, f**k off, get a life, and leave this forum in peace.

You twat!

Oooo, have i just started an argument :huh:

Does Bongo still ride trials? No

Why do you spend all your money on bikes youve had too many to count in a short period of time, be happy with one bike anf you f**k off.

Does Bongo still ride trials? No

Why do you spend all your money on bikes youve had too many to count in a short period of time, be happy with one bike anf you f**k off.

Does bongo make shit post..no!

Awwww, did i buy the bike brother wanted, didums, you f**king C*NT.

Ban me :)

Edited by JoeMaher

Does bongo make shit post..no!

Awwww, did i buy the bike brother wanted, didums, you f**king C*NT.

Ban me :)

Big boy Joe dissing out the typed verbal

Was this my shit post, no dont think so and yes I think hes poste dhis fair amount of crap.

Does my brother even care you bought the bike, I dont think, its not the end of the world, but iof you want to collect bikes then be my guest I wont loss any sleep over it.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Right here i go on my rant, I am a chav,yep you heard it,a chav. But i don't steal bikes or do drugs. So if i am a chav does this mean i cant do trials? Clothes are just clothes anyone could nick a bike,Anyone could do drugs, So why does everyone associate chavs with something bad like "the chavs injected the water with heroin and it killed the whale" Ozzy osbourne ain't a chav but i'm pretty sure he has done heroin! So is there any other chavs on this forum,or am i the only one???? Sorry but i had to say it. :angry:

You're not a chav then,

In most educated peoples opinion a chav is someone who goes around making a nuisance too other peoples lives. Regardless of what clothes they wear.

IMO If people smoke weed/drugs in private/away from general public then there not a chav. If they come out to town stoned and causing trouble they are.

come on a London ride and everyone wears the type of clothes that would be commonly associated with chavs, but maybe we are all just East london rudeboys.

I was wondering what people would say to me at the folkstone ride because i had my airmax top on and adidas bottoms because ive heard all the shit chavs get on here. But nothing was said and everyone just got on with riding (Y)

come on a London ride and everyone wears the type of clothes that would be commonly associated with chavs, but maybe we are all just East london rudeboys.

NA! South London all bout the Essex boys :Plol Basildon Pitsea enint bruv!!

yea we all look like good enough chavs but dont act like it

i loose it sometimes with people but not randomers if they get it then they truley do deserve it! 100% never hit anyone who didnt deserve it and thats like only 2 people ever! so no im not a chav.

Right here i go on my rant, I am a chav,yep you heard it,a chav. But i don't steal bikes or do drugs. So if i am a chav does this mean i cant do trials? Clothes are just clothes anyone could nick a bike,Anyone could do drugs, So why does everyone associate chavs with something bad like "the chavs injected the water with heroin and it killed the whale" Ozzy osbourne ain't a chav but i'm pretty sure he has done heroin! So is there any other chavs on this forum,or am i the only one???? Sorry but i had to say it. :angry:

I dont expect you really are a chav, you are only 13/14 or so and people who go round saying it arn't chavs, only nob heads who think they are becuase they were clothes like older dick heads who go round beating people up. Do you do that? Are you a small simple minded thug, who beats people up weaker than themselves or if not in a big group? Do you enjoy terrorising neighbourhoods, and being disrespectful to those who have brought you up. Your a f**king cock, why do you want to be like these people and why do you even associate yourself with this scum of the earth.

People don't take drugs to be considered part of the in crowd, not people that take drugs on a regular basis anyway.

hell yeah. I don't care who's drugs im taking :D

those weird little blokes with the girls jeans and makeup who cry a lot are a bit confusing though...

is he or isnt he a chav ? :sleeping:

It was mildy amusing to label someone a chav about five years ago, but now its just turned into a joke. I cant believe people seem to take it seriously as if its some kind of official social grouping that should be listed in the encylopedia Britannica or something. Ever since the tabloid rags picked up on it the whole thing has got more and more ridiculous. Wear a pair of nikey socks and youll probably get labeled a chav these days.

The whole "chav" thing is complete and utter crap. Its not even worth thinking about.

Dave "The Chav"

Oli says yes too.

all this thread has proved is that gaz is a muppet with no grasp on the current state of social affairs for those aged between 16-21 and that michael hardman again acts like a willy for no good reason.

chav is a shit word , get the f**k over it. wear what you like , take what you like , as long as you know what you're about. does it actually matter?

thought not.

The word "chav" is derived from class snobbery, in my opinion. No different from all the other neurotic forms of discrimination we suffer in this world.

I've done a lot of drugs in my time and still do so now and then. Nowt wrong with that, apart from when you listen to the people who don't actually have experience in them. I'm sure also, I won't fit into your stereotype. The clothing I wear, the lifestyle I follow are all contradictory, at least in my mind, to the steretype that surrounds my drug use. I also know many people who are different in their own ways to the stereotype.

You live by stereotypes and you're missing out in a lot of ways. Do you really want to judge one individual on the behaviour of another individual. Especially when the judgement is based on something like clothing, or dialect?

Edited by rowly

CHAVS ARE DICKS PERIOD somene who enjoys chillin in a bus stop for fun or drinking stella on the street is a f**king waster! female chavs are worse there just f**king prostitutes but say there not! hence why its so easy for you chavy ugly c**ts to pull them! its like hey whast your name doesnt matter just f**k me in the bushes NOW!

cause i know if i was a girl and a chav came towards me his arse is seeing my dildo or a taser and am gone!