Which Colour Hs33 For The Rear?

bikerboysam1

Right... Here's my bike >>>

right-front

left-side

right-side

And I have just completely mucked up both brakes. So, for the front I am going to buy an Avid BB7, and for the rear, I am going to go for another HS33. As I have just upgraded all the parts on my bike (not completely finished, but nearly there), I want it to look the best it can, so I was just wondering which colour HS33 to go for, for the rear.

There's:

The Raceline (Yellow) - Does anyone know where I could buy this? Or how much?

or

The Olympia (Black/Gold) - Does anyone know where I could buy this? Or how much?

I will probably go for one of these as they would probably look best.

What do you lot think?

Thanks a lot,

Sam (Y)(Y)

Edited by bikerboysam1

I would say the olympia since it would match the colours of your bike well.

You can buy the lever from cleanbikes but i'm not sure about whole brakes mabye cleanbikes could hook you up with one.

Hope I have helped.

Yeah thanks mate, I saw the levers on CleanBikes too, but I would prefer to buy a whole brake.

Thanks anyway, :):)

Sam

Well, It's in fairly good condition, but I'm not really sure what's wrong with it (I think it just needs to be bled properly), so I don't really know yet. I will need it for another couple months anyway.

I tried to bleed it the other day, but it just didn't work. (What did I do wrong? - I have never done it before :$ )

Also, I just want a new brake lol.

Thanks,

Sam

Edited by bikerboysam1

I tried to bleed it the other day, but it just didn't work. (What did I do wrong? - I have never done it before :$ )

On my first bleed I had to bleed the brake three times before it was right,you just got to have time and patience and eventually you will get used to it (Y)

And deffo the olympia(Y)

Edited by T-MAGura

Well, It's in fairly good condition, but I'm not really sure what's wrong with it (I think it just needs to be bled properly), so I don't really know yet. I will need it for another couple months anyway.

Also, I just want a new brake lol.

Thanks,

Sam

Check the FAQ in members chat ime sure there is one for bleeding maguars.

Sam