Czar Frames

Trials Boy

Hi All,

I want the new Czar frame and looking at getting it in the next couple of months or so, i'm 5 Foot 10 and i'm 14 so still growing...

If you have a Czar like 'Scunnytrials' can you post pics please as i need to look at what the front end spec is.

Thanks for any help.

(If this is against the rules, just delete it, Sorry i didnt know)

Heres my beauty;

*Pic*

*pic*

Echo 2006 hi-fi stem, zoo bars, fatty r forks, cheapo cane creek headset. (Y)

Cheers mate thats mint, so what would you think of this front set up:

Echo Urban forks.

Echo 2006 Stem (Same as yours and Joe's)

FSA Headset

Echo Flat Bars

Would that be ok for someone like me?

Thanks for any help and loving them bikes! (Y):D

Cheers mate thats mint, so what would you think of this front set up:

Echo Urban forks.

Echo 2006 Stem (Same as yours and Joe's)

FSA Headset

Echo Flat Bars

Would that be ok for someone like me?

Thanks for any help and loving them bikes! (Y):D

That would be nice, though Im not a fan of flat bars. (N) I had some brisa ones and when I switched to zoo bars my riding improved so much, everything feels more comfortable, especially taps. The rest is basically the same as mine though, fattys and urbans are about the same length, weight and shape. (Y)

EDIT: Oh and I dont know what the long version of the frame would be like for you, because I am 6ft 3-4 and im 15. The long feels shorter than it is though because of the higher bb. I feel the 1070 is way too short considering the bb height. The choice is yours.(Y)

Edited by scunnytrials

That would be nice, though Im not a fan of flat bars. (N) I had some brisa ones and when I switched to zoo bars my riding improved so much, everything feels more comfortable, especially taps. The rest is basically the same as mine though, fattys and urbans are about the same length, weight and shape. (Y)

What bars do you have?

Well i have to admit, i've been on Adam's bike (Punkriders) he has Zoo Risers, and his bike feels o nice, not sure whether thats because of the spec but the front feels so nice!

Edited by Trials Boy

Heres my beauty;

*pichuuuurs*

Echo 2006 hi-fi stem, zoo bars, fatty r forks, cheapo cane creek headset. (Y)

Good to see someone else still rockin' an X517 front rim!

Nice bike btw (Y)

Bar-wise, i waaaay prefere my Pazzaz risers to any other bars i've tried, i feel i can pull the front end up alot easier which makes natural riding much easier.

unfortunately, i dont have a picture of mines as yet, but mine rides real well, ive got the long version. as im running viz curve forks my wheel base is 1125 and my bb rise is +75, also cos the forks are high rise, the stem im running is 120mm length qith 10 degree rise and one 5mm stem stacker to raise the stem. The only issue i have with my frame is that im struggling to tap it cos i gotter hit the walls lower than normal, but for everything else, it feels sweet for (Y)

im 19 and 6ft tall

hope this helps

Good to see someone else still rockin' an X517 front rim!

I'm still running my X517 rim from over a year ago. Same chain reaction build from the day i bought it. Not buckled in the slighest, not once tightened the spokes. Beast.

Dan, get some new tyres, they make the bike look so shit haha. Makes it look like the front wheel is super tiny.

And er, bike pic's thread? :-

I'm still running my X517 rim from over a year ago. Same chain reaction build from the day i bought it. Not buckled in the slighest, not once tightened the spokes. Beast.

Dan, get some new tyres, they make the bike look so shit haha. Makes it look like the front wheel is super tiny.

ONE of the bikes posted in this topic are in the bike pics thread :P I just wanted to find some information about them.

Mat

:P These are the grippiest tyres going, what you on about :lol::shifty: The front wheel is small, 31mm wide (N) But I dont use this so dont matter ^_^ only put these on to see what It will look like B)

unfortunately, i dont have a picture of mines as yet, but mine rides real well, ive got the long version. as im running viz curve forks my wheel base is 1125 and my bb rise is +75, also cos the forks are high rise, the stem im running is 120mm length qith 10 degree rise and one 5mm stem stacker to raise the stem. The only issue i have with my frame is that im struggling to tap it cos i gotter hit the walls lower than normal, but for everything else, it feels sweet for (Y)

im 19 and 6ft tall

hope this helps

Nick's bike

IPB Image

Nice, mine's a 1999 X517 CD built onto a Hope XC by Adam and it's still as true as the day it was born, been riding it for 2 and a bit years now (Y)