For Anyone Who Wants To See Sick Pedal Ups!

Luke Williams!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That guy was wearing a gee string lmao !

cant believe you guys didnt notice !

good pedal ups, bit sketchy (compared to pro's) still good, could go very high.

funny as fook editing. :P

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That guy was wearing a gee string lmao !

cant believe you guys didnt notice !

good pedal ups, bit sketchy (compared to pro's) still good, could go very high.

funny as fook editing. :P

AAAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!! I just re-watched and noticed, Caleb. Why are you lookin' at there bottoms? :o

Classic...

Mat

I got bored of that one pretty damn quick. a) bloke is wearing a thong!!!!!!!!! B) The music was flipping awful. Thats always an instant decider for me. I cant stand hip hop. Especially 50pence. Man if only the guy who shot him 9 times had one more round. but I digress.

The riding was ok. I laughed at the bow legged manual down the wall. In those stupid trousers, probably with said thong on. I think if that guy has one nasty accident he would cut himself in half.

Alright it has to be said, I have a leopard skin thong for those 'special' occasions :P But its bad enough walking in it, Let alone riding in one(From experience HA HA) O well whatever floats his boat i suppose. Anyways,good riding (Y)

Didnt like the music, vid was ok...

I dont think the guy was wearing a thong... just wearing a light coloured belt, and dark boxers...

nope, that looked like a thong to me! haha. i bet that feels soooooo nice when you crouched low over the bike!!!!!!!!! haha

Dave