Another Phone Question..

Nick Dale

Ok so i have a little problem with my phone took it to carphone warehouse they say it will be £30 i was a bit bemused by this as all i need is the software put back on the phone which it came with on it already from the factory...so my question is..

Does anyone know about the software on mobile phones where to get them and so on so i can put it on myself or what any of them are called because im in a right pickle. The phone works as it is now just half the stuff thats ment to be on it aint...

Thanks alot

Nick.

Cant you do a factory reset?

if you have a contract cant you claim under insurance

Beware when buying this phone, the phone decides what ringtone it wants to play not you, mine is a different ringtone for every phone call, apparently it is a common problem with the software...

Oh and i think nokia website has firmware on, but i havent checked...

Cheers

Beware when buying this phone, the phone decides what ringtone it wants to play not you, mine is a different ringtone for every phone call, apparently it is a common problem with the software...

Add me to msn mate i have a patch that sorts that right out! (Y)

Anyway yeah my firmwere is out dated aswell but i hear that you cant put it on yourself you have to get it done at a shop as it is like flashing a bios on a computer but on a phone.... :ermm:

Nick.

Where did that come from Tom? :S

I'm kinda lost with your post due to no mention of the 's60' in the topic but yeah the 3230 is ment to have vibrate alert aint it? bang it a little one of my old old phones did that so i just taped it abit and it was fine...