Rr Trials New Website

RR_Trials

Hey i have made a new website, http://www.rrtrials.co.uk please have a look, and sighn my guest book i have only been riding trials properly for about 5 months and am happy with my status. I have put a blog on there and am using it to make a tutorial for beginer riders.

P.s please feel free to tell me what you think of my website but please dont use inapropriate launguage i realise that im not quite cls but im tryin.

Many thanks Rorz (rr trials) (Y):rolleyes:

Like above, its great you've got a .co.uk - but im sure u can get some good, affordable hosting from the place you got the domain from.

The design is ok, im guessing you're pretty new to it all? Great effort, better than my first sites... but was it a template? A certain somebody on this here forum has big problems with templates (love you Si :$ ) but its the thought and inspiration that counts. Its great more and more people are getting into showing other people what you and your bud's are up to (Y)

One thing, get rid of that sparkly mouse javascript, not great, so 1990's hehe.

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Without shitting on your head too hard.....

Sorry but it's been done 1000's of times before, it's good that you had a go but.....it's bad >_<

You've got pictures that really pixalted, the cheesey blue background has no style what so ever, tha mouse thing is really annoyin, pictures load slowly, font etc etc is terrible.

Sorry but it's just another moonfruit like website thats had no thought or design what so ever, scattered in photos of your matess dropping off kerbs.

Like you've got blue font on a blue backgorund :lol:

Compare it to a site like this for example.......VERY well thought about and designed, it's not trials related though.

http://www.paulstefan.co.uk/

(Y)

Better luck next time

MAte one thing that i dont care you think my website is shit, but who are you to call my riding shit i have been ridin for 5 months and as good as or even better than thpse who have ridden for 5 years..My mates droping of the cerb. That drop of is off a power box nearly 6FT hight im sorry that i am not as good as you and i hope you enjoyed the kick you got when you shat on somthing that took me a lot of time to do. Thanks alot :(

MAte one thing that i dont care you think my website is shit, but who are you to call my riding shit i have been ridin for 5 months and as good as or even better than thpse who have ridden for 5 years..My mates droping of the cerb. That drop of is off a power box nearly 6FT hight im sorry that i am not as good as you and i hope you enjoyed the kick you got when you shat on somthing that took me a lot of time to do. Thanks alot :(

How the hell did you get validated?

You learn from your mistakes right?

Just be happy you now know to not post your site on the forum unless it's good, or unless you want responses like that, im suprised it took this long........

How the hell did you get validated?

Just what I said a few days ago.

Edited by jake1516

MAte one thing that i dont care you think my website is shit

Really? is that so, well if it is then why did you put it on here for people to see and comment on. Don't just expect everyone to go " Nizeee siTe MAte!!*!**!*!*! It GR8! "

but who are you to call my riding shit i have been ridin for 5 months and as good as or even better than thpse who have ridden for 5 years.

Really? I doubt it, so your as good as say Damon W are you?

My mates droping of the cerb. That drop of is off a power box nearly 6FT hight

How would I know? I cant see the floor :closedeyes: or his head for that matter, that goes for 90% of the photos as well

Im not having a go as such, just telling you how it is. You want to know what people think, then others like myself wont piss around telling you it's "GR8888"

Take it on the chin, go back and imporve it (Y)

i have been ridin for 5 months and as good as or even better than thpse who have ridden for 5 years

Hmm, I highly doubt that. Judging by your pictures your much worse than people who have been riding 1 year, let alone 5.

On a positive note, the sites not bad, just too many pixelly pictures. Try and get some videos on there as well, that helps its popularity. (Y)

most riders who have been riding for around five years can easily do double of this

IPB Image

IPB Image

Anover one of ryans side hops you're mad mate!!

another example of you being better than someone riding for five years? You really ARE mad!

lose the whole everything being blue, try something more less blocky and with more flow. You might also want to put a sidehop in the list of begginers moves that you've got going down on there.

I used a template on my site and it didn't take too long to find and change to how i wanted it, i basically ripped the thing to pices and just left the basics of it.. but even mine needs stuff improving on it, like the main title. If you make the browser window smaller the right hand squiggly mess goes under the title and makes the site a mess.

most riders who have been riding for around five years can easily do double of this

IPB Image

After five years, more like three times that length nearly.

Look, it doesnt matter if your not a pro when you have only been riding for 5 months! It takes years to get GOOD so dont think your better than you need to be.

Edited by scunnytrials

Ok now i'm starting to get some useful reply's, from the amount of people saying that the blue backgroud is shit, What colour are you thinking i should use. i'm going to get a proper host for it. i'm thinking of a minimalistic feel?

P.s I said 5 months not 5 years!!

Edited by RR_Trials

Ok now i'm starting to get some useful reply's, from the amount of people saying that the blue backgroud is shit, What colour are you thinking i should use. i'm going to get a proper host for it. i'm thinking of a minimalistic feel?

Minimalistic sounds good, have a look at Andy t's website HERE, that is one nice site.

Oh and we know you said five months, read the posts properly. :turned:

Fair play for having a go, but its not really something people would go on regularly, infact i'm guessing nobody but you mates actually go on that site. And i hate to break it to you, but if my mom has been riding for 5 years then she would be better than you, don't go making claims you cannot back up.

As for changes, its been said about the sparkely lines floating around giving everyone a headache, get rid of them, use a background colour different to the font, and don't use screenshots :sick: . The content you have used is 80% crap, you could have filtered through the images and used only a few of the best ones, nobody really cares about an endo down a bank, let alone seeing it 8 or so times.

Upload it again when you think others would be impressed by it, get somebody to give you their honest opinion of it before releasing it to the masses.

Sorry if any of that sounded harsh, but just keep at it and i'm sure you will get a good result (Y)

Ian

Get rid of that stupid flashy thing that follows the mouse.