Biketrial Co

Gaz M

Today is a lot later then the 3rd of January.

not sure if i asked whether or not the website was open or not simon :) , im wondering if they are alright to deal with or dodgy like Eztrials were

isnt this like blatent advertising?

Ben

dunno why i would advertise for them :mellow: , anyway doesnt matter now ive ordered what i want doesnt matter

Edited by Gaz M

Nice to see some good refs here :)

We try our best to get stuff in stock, but to have everything would need masses of cash, am im amazed tarty and phil manage it :huh:

Dont diss the nav infront of si and bren, they get mad :lol: I like the site a lot, but each to their own, (Y)

Dont diss the nav infront of si and bren, they get mad

:lol:

Nah, i don't mind, just would like to know why, means i can possibly improve on future products and services if his reason's makes sense.

I can take constructive critisism, it's when people say something is bad, but don't explain why that it get's annoying to listen too. :turned:

But yeah, going off-topic here. :-

Do you actually have any BMX stuff in? I trawled through the site for ages trying ot find what you actually had in stock, but just kept getting "0 products". Personally, I'm more of a fan of site designs like Tarty/Select. A load easier to navigate even if they don't look all fancy. It's just easier reading and picking links off a list, instead of sweeping over a load of links.

Oop, nearly forgot the golden "IMO" of justice...

:lol:

Nah, i don't mind, just would like to know why, means i can possibly improve on future products and services if his reason's makes sense.

I can take constructive critisism, it's when people say something is bad, but don't explain why that it get's annoying to listen too. :turned:

But yeah, going off-topic here. :-

Sorry yeah i should have explained why.

The 'Main nevigation' part is fine.

It's products...

For example, you click on 'Bashplate and rings' and it comes up with Bashplates (1) and Bashringings (1). There's no need for them to be in seperate sections, especially when there's just one in each section.

When you click on the products section, take 20" forks for example, you just get a list. There's no thubnails, which is my main problem with it, becuase when you get a good list of half a dozen products, to get and idea of your choice you have to click on each one to see what they look like. By the time you have looked down them all, you have forgotten which ones were which, and what there was. Also, the hyperlinked text for each product it exactly the same font as the price, which means that the individual products don't really stand out from the price and they don't stand out from one another. Also, a change in hyperlink colour when it's been clicked on is handy.

Take for example the 'cogs' section. It only has one section inside that. So i don't see the need for it to go from 'cogs' to 'thredded cogs' and then to the list of the products. Could just miss out the middle bit and go stright to the products.

And then there's spokes, and other sections, where there's nothing in there anyway. I know they are there ready and waiting for products to be added, but it just makes navigating the products tedious. :closedeyes:

Last thing is only something little, but beause all the product sections and the sites header are on the top, when you click on a prouct, you have to scroll down every single time to see the pics and the deatails.

Personaly i find tartybikes to be the best website out there at the moment it's a very close to perfect layout IMO.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

We will be getting bmx stuff, we have catalogues etc but are just waiting for seventies to set up our account.

On the layout, i personally think that the idea on btc is better than on tarty and select (as you have to go throguh loads of products to find stuff) but i would prefer it if the products came up straight away rather than sub sections.

If you dont like scrolling, get a bigger monitor :P