Tensile Bubble Gums?

Gaz M

just wondering if anyone has tested the tensile bubblegums yet, i had a look through the pad reviews and nobody has reviewd them yet, im not too sure whether or not to try some so people who have tried them if you reply i would appreciate it :)

Look like the old megamo short pads, just in a reddy colour

Monty Click Me And Coust Click Me(Scroll down) Pads are available in small backings... Doesnt mean that there the same as the old megamo pads..

The colour of the pads indicates that the compund is differant which means Softer Or Harder compounds.. Which means Ware Rate... Which means Brake setup... Which means brake preformance.

Hope this helps...

Craig

just rang supercycles. theyll be on sale early next week lol i need some pads for the weekend

If your in desperate need ive got some used but still good koxx yellows i could sell you for next to nothing PM if your interested.

Edited by wayneone

The colour of the pads indicates that the compund is differant which means Softer Or Harder compounds.. Which means Ware Rate... Which means Brake setup... Which means brake preformance.

Colour of the pads has nothing to do with the compound of the material.

The material is being made by tensile, but the backings are from magura. 3.5mm in length.

Would think they would be alot cheaper than ÂŁ20 aswell.

Edited by JT!

i gave the plazzies to a mate cause i was gona get coust but cause of a few things mike cant get me a pair out for the weekend, i wanna try something different to plaz anyway but tis ok now ive ordered some pads :) thanks for the offer anyway mate :) , im deffo gonna get some of thos tensiles though when my next pads are worn, if theyre as good as danny says then they will be awesome :)

Why would you want a smaller pad, surely the bigger the better, doesn't take a genious to work out a bigger surface area = more stoppping power, or does it? *calls steven hawking, and then asks if he runs a hope 6 on his wheelchair for gigles*

Why would you want a smaller pad, surely the bigger the better, doesn't take a genious to work out a bigger surface area = more stoppping power, or does it? *calls steven hawking, and then asks if he runs a hope 6 on his wheelchair for gigles*

people went for the Pressure thing (less area more pressure) but its bollox, more pad = better