Don't Know What To Do!

Expressions

I want to start up trials again,I seem to really enjoy going out with the lads around here! They are god lads too and they will help at every need! Thing is I don't have much spare time, Work, School, Football and Cricket all get in my way, I have a bike but i want to get a new one if I'm serious about starting up again!

I can't quit work as I need a good supply of money coming through for my cricket gear and stuff, I would never quit cricket as I'm in the county team and I'm really concentrating on it. Football is one thing that i would consider quitting, I consider myself as a good player and my team depend on me to be there on a saturday!

Everything i decide to do, there seems to be a downfall or a large consequence!

If this was you what would you do?

Cheers ;)

Edited by Expressions

hay mate. quit. i did. i was ranked 2nd in britain for 100m sprint for my age and i quit. i did swimmin i quit. i did football quit. i quit everything to ride. upset my dad about me quiting running becaus i was good. but i wanted to ride so bad and now im so happy about the choice. i love riding more than anything in the world.

Edited by beau

Pretty hard to prioritise , but some of these sound like commitments , whereas riding is a choice for yourself . That doesn't make it selfish , though , ultimately sport is about what you enjoy doing .It's a tough one , either way and I'd suggest riding when you can , and if you find yourself increasingly addicted , then you know to continue with trials .

Of course , this being TRIALS forum , you're likely to recieve a somewhat biased opinon :) .

Pretty hard to prioritise , but some of these sound like commitments , whereas riding is a choice for yourself . That doesn't make it selfish , though , ultimately sport is about what you enjoy doing .It's a tough one , either way and I'd suggest riding when you can , and if you find yourself increasingly addicted , then you know to continue with trials .

Of course , this being TRIALS forum , you're likely to recieve a somewhat biased opinon :) .

this man does have a good point. keep crickrt and job. do what you thibk is best for you. (Y)

seriously aviod quittin the teams, cus they'll get you further in life, but i only have bout two hours a night n im out ridin round, sometime even on the 14" bike:P(pink barbie one babie:P) so get out and ride. And whoever said the less you ride the more you enjoy it, thats bullshit mate, i ride all weekend(no i bin made redundant) and i ride all night when i can and i ride all through the holidays, and i enjoy it so much more because i improved at a staggering speed, winning dirt jump comps dont come easy, let alone after being a rider for just one year...also enjoy it with a laugh, no serious crap!! i ride with hilarious people, and it makes it seem like ive been riding forever. do what you feel is the best for your needs!

Edited by !aNT!

you have got to choose what is right for you

i signed up for a year of football i am the captin and my team is failing and were down to bare numbers but i really enjoy playing! sometimes i feel like riding london on a Sunday but i do love my football. i dont think ill keep it up next year but my contract for football does sign me on untill september so im going to stick it out.

I say you should buy a cheap trials bike and ride when you get the chance if you have a passion for it then you can make your own desisions. but like Beau said he let down his Dad its not just your feelings that your changing alot of people are relying upon you so just do the best that you can for everyone (Y) im too considerate though