Stolen

mooresy

hi all me m8s were out to night on there local trials in newcastle (stoke-on-trent) and 2 chavs have stolen there bikes. a 20" gu and a python. they pushed them off there bikes and rode off and stolen a camera off my m8 who was ridin at the time. could you pleaase keep an eye out. thanks for the help

mooresy :angry:

Report this to the local police , giving descriptions of the thieves and the bikes . . These are very distinctive , recognizable bikes so should be easily identified if seen . Hope this works out O.K for you guys .

You can also get compensation, i beleive. They (piggys) asked me if i wanted it when i go assaulted, but my parents wouldnt let me :(

Makes me REALLY wanna go on the newcastle ride now :ermm::ermm:

Hope they get them back mate!

Isn't the newcastle ride the one up in scotland?? thats what i thought.

Really gutted to hear that, if i see anyone on either of them bikes, i'll be sure to hit and run (with bike/s) (Y):lol:

Hi guys here's a pic of the bike and the spec is bellow of each bike.

Gu and python

Zoo python spec:

forks-onza (stripped to bare metal)

bars-zoo!

stem-echo team

headset-cane creek c2

brakes-magura hs33's

cranks-onza

bb-shimano lx

tyres maxxis creepy crawlers

rims-echo square punched front and onza rim rear (drilled)

hubs-front echo and t-master sealed bearing hub rear.

chain-kmc kool

GU typhoon 20" spec:

forks-megamo

bars-zoo!

stem-monty

headset-cane creek c2

brakes-magura hs33's

cranks-echo cnc'd (red)

bb-koxx try-all

tyres-maxxis creepy crawlers

rims-echo square punched

hubs-hope xc (red) front and rear try-all hub

chain-kmc kool.

Keep your eyes open all please !.Thanks

Dan !

owner of the python gave a statment tonight and GU owner has to go back tommorow and i've got to go tommorow about my camera.... the police only had the time to take one statement because someone came into the station who'd had her purse nicked and a lad came in who had been happy slapped.. he had a broken nose bust up mouth and evrything so suppose thats a bit more important to sort out first

The python had the lads name and address engraved into the frame aswell...

Either you don't have many mates, or they're all total pussies. Didn't any of them think to hold onto the bikes??

there was me and my two mates that got there bikes nicked...my mates are little kids like 13/14 and the lads that stole the bikes were both quite a bit bigger than me maybe about 17/18 and they did hold onto their bikes until they got pulled off them no point trying to fight 1. they were bigger and would have won and 2. you don't know what the hell they've got in their pockets that they could stab you with or something

All right then mate, lets see you try and take two lads who are 6ft 5 and built like a brick shit house.

Am i right tom ?

Dan !

You can get em done for assault and/or robbery if they pushed you off instead of simple theft. Assuming they ever get caught.

Keep an eye on ebay everyone ;)

All right then mate, lets see you try and take two lads who are 6ft 5 and built like a brick shit house.

Am i right tom ?

Dan !

I could and am only 6ft 2! in all fairness though probably not worth it as you said before you dont know what people have in there pockets thats why i usually am smart an carry a hammer in my bag (Y) plus any f**king chavs come for me

THEY ARE GETTING DELT WITH!

ill keep my eye out on ebay for you!

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Scary shit, I think the pikey bastards are starting to learn about the value of these bikes! As someone said before, they carry a hammer, whats seriously stupid is that if you hit them with it, you're instantly in the wrong!

Good luck in getting your bike back. Although getting mugged for your bike is a pretty rare thing I'd imagine, this is the first one I've ever heard of...anyone been mugged? The best thing to do if someone asks for your bike is to just scream like a pussy, and attract as much attension as possible...take your clothes off if you must.

ok folks no need to argue, its happened.

this happened in newcastle under lime (im guesing due to proximity to stoke).

also newcastle upon tyne is near scotland on the north east coast of england .

geography over, but i thought i'd help with the actual whereabouts of the bike theft :)

keep lookin, try putting an add in a local paper saying trials bike wanted, kinda brief description nothing too obvious. offer around £400 and they may even try selling it back to you.

good luck

Keep an eye on ebay everyone ;)

Mate, they don't even have phone lines in council flats do they? i doubt a chav would know how to connect to the internet. Would probally try injecting the phone line first.

I got my bike stolen a few months back, was in my house with a few mates and they walked strait in and took it. We tried chasing them but they got away (N)