Most Recent Photoshoppage

br3n

Not mad keen at all, if I'm honest. The scribbled black line along the bottom just looks a bit... meh. Just doesn't really add anything to it. If it was slightly different I guess it might work, but it just looks a bit amateurish almost...

fonts and straight lines are for pussies.

....... Quote of the year that.

I find it something that resembles a bored history lesson in the school computer labs and microsoft paint.... awful. Its one of those things that you wish someone says "id like to see you try better". Please.. ask me to

hmm. i can see the angle, but imo it just hasnt worked. Dont go thinking you're some sort of "alternative" designer because fonts and straight lines are for pussies. although it was rather an amusing comment i must admit. :D

The photography is pretty cool, but, hmm i dunno, it just seems like youve been reading too much of the face. lol.

i havent tried to be different or tried to do anything "amazing" i just messed around with stuff...

I can happily take crit because well, people happily pay me to design them things so haaar :P

Each to their own. Hopefully those who hate this like something else ive done :)

i havent tried to be different or tried to do anything "amazing" i just messed around with stuff...

I can happily take crit because well, people happily pay me to design them things so haaar :P

Each to their own. Hopefully those who hate this like something else ive done :)

Praise the lord there is someone on this forum that can take something on the chin without going in to a hissy fit over who is a wanker etc etc. Well done on you for that and secondly yea theres a lot of your stuff i do like, this just didnt seem to be of the same quality in my eyes.

sheeessh.. lighten up ladies.... its a damn picture... personal preferance i suppose.. i like it :)...

seems all you all wanna do is fookin argue.. pull together damn it.. and act like a trials community..

not slap each other round the face with your cocks or whatever you people do :P

looks a little too mousey, my main problem is with the brush used for the bren part- a simple hand done marker one would've gotten the job much better...but your portfolio stuff is obviously great :)

forgot to contact you way back when! will be in touch soon I'm sure-

Heh its actually a good thing - Id rather people were like "oh my god u 12 year old retard thats wank" than pretend by saying "yeh nice" or something...

It seams very love/hate which is interesting..

AndyT - the offers still there :)

Heh its actually a good thing - Id rather people were like "oh my god u 12 year old retard thats wank" than pretend by saying "yeh nice" or something...

Good call, it just seems to lack theme. Like ive seen before random images put together but they were like... all objects from the 50's or something.. and like you felt there was a point to the image it was giving off like a real old skool vibe. Wheres as yours seems to like.. lack a theme if you get what i mean. If you got rid of all the "ms paint style" scribbles and like used a marker pen as stated before for the name it would look a lot nicer to me .. but would just.. still be missing a point/message. Ugh its hard to explain...

Edited by Spacemunkee