Butler Tuition On Ebay

Tomy P

i do it for the love of the sport so i will encourage others to do/may be try some of the stuff i do hence i will give a helping hand.

Waynio..........................

what i put in i like to see come out and it does when i see a young lad who iv seen from the start get better and better (Y):D

You will not be dissapointed and if you are you will be fully refunded.

I'd be dissapointed when i realise i'm not as good as butler when the lessons are over.

=

Free lessons. :D

Anyway, it's there, you don't HAVE to bid on it do you, so what the problem. :ermm:

theres nowt wrong with what he is doing. at all. it can be appreciated by the people who are buying it (Y):)

Waynio.....................

each to their own. theres opinions flying around again you all see. some people like to see him doing it some people dont. hes doing it not us. who cares. see what happens. you dont have to pay for it if you dont wanna do it. simple. :S

i would kindly like to know what you was thinking :P:D hehe. please ;) i asked nicely

Waynio......................

on the other hand i think the "opinions" thing should start to be wacked in the past. questions on here should be asked and someone gives their opinion and nowt starts to kick off. my posts in future on opinions will consist of the thing i advise and a brief description if you dont like what i say you can lump it. too many people on here are above everyone else. (or so they think) you need to have experience with things and have technical ability and be able to see what is good/bad to sell and on what basis. i look at it from a wider perspective.

i would kindly like to know what you was thinking :P:D hehe. please ;) i asked nicely

Just sounds a bit...paedophilic....

And Homosexual...important word there, forgot it completely.

Edited by anzo

hmm at first i though hmm a bit pretentious. but imagine getting tuition of Vinco or Caisso or even Vincent for 60quid! it would be amazing. Danny competes against these riders and is basically the same level of rider. So its not that bad really is it. if it was one of those previously mentioned riders you wouldn't be complaining especially not at £60. and Dannys english so no language block.

fair play to the bloke,

if you are a pro, then you need to earn money

all the british pro moto trials riders do tuition,

lampkin

jarvis

connor

dabill

etc....

it is there trade so it entitles them to teach it, amateurs however should not charge to teach stuff as its not their place in my opinion.

fair play to the bloke,

if you are a pro, then you need to earn money

all the british pro moto trials riders do tuition,

lampkin

jarvis

connor

dabill

etc....

it is there trade so it entitles them to teach it, amateurs however should not charge to teach stuff as its not their place in my opinion.

:blink:

I'm pretty sure he wasn't calling Butler an amateur ;)

Just making a statement (I hope) ...

no no i just ment that saying amatures cant teach people as its not their place seems a bit stupid. i know a lot of non pro riders who could teach nearly everyone on the forum a thing or two in riding trials

just as an idea:

does anyone on here look at danny butler like they look at the likes of vinco?caisso?Vincent?

i think danny is in the stage sort of between those and say your average trials rider say me for example?? i am lower down, danny butler and say ben savage are in the middle, i think age plays a big role (even though vincent is 22 :S and freaking soooooooo good!!!) but i think its how people put/get themselves about. it would be really nice to see more and more english riders up there BUT it wont ever happen, the english market is full of trials riders street/natural. look at the french and the spanish market, it is these markets which market a product better as there are "fewer" pro people who have their name about. if i was to say pro's in this country i would only have a handful for example:

Akrigg

Ashton

Hawzee

Tongue

there the people that i would class as "pro" riders who back in the day when i started i looked upto from day one, since then there is no one coming through the pipeline to fill these guys in................YET!!!! there will be though, i think when people mature at say around 20--------25 this is when we can be assured of "Pro" status kind of thing, weird and hard to explain but thats only my idea on things, my opinion.

(il await to be proven totally wrong and an arguement to kick off just because someone thinks totally different to me) ie onzaboymark.................

Waynio...........................

the idea of someone teaching/training you is a good idea if thats how you wish to see this. im not saying anything bad about that as i said some people have asked me to do it, but id rather be out riding and help people overcome what there struggling with. i have a full time job and couldnt commit to sacking work off to train people up (even though it would be the BEST thing ever to do, cos obviolsy it would be my dream) but i cant see it happening and myself making £12k+ a year to keep me going and doing what i want. like someone else has said before at the mo there isnt enough publicity about trials about therefore no £££ in it. UNLESS your a big player :) like ashton, akrigg and co.

no no i just ment that saying amatures cant teach people as its not their place seems a bit stupid. i know a lot of non pro riders who could teach nearly everyone on the forum a thing or two in riding trials

nah im sayin ofcourse good amateurs can teach others, but i wouldnt expect them to charge for it.

btw have eddie tongue and chris akrigg actually ever ridden as a professional full time rather than part time etc...../???// did they make a wage riding a bike at any point?

well i would deffo not buy these lessons, im really lucky as tunni lives up the road from me so its not so bad for me, he helps me quiote alot and is always giveing me pointers and is always encourageng me to go further.. the main thing is we have a good laugh get some filming done and generally have fun. also my brother austin has helped me alot within my techinques in riding giveing me some real good pointers to improve. if it wasnt for these guys i proberly would be not as good as i am now so i can see how someone could benifit from this but like i said its all about haveing fun and a laugh so for example if you dont like danny or danny dosent like you its going to be kinda awkward. :)

Pauly

(il await to be proven totally wrong and an arguement to kick off just because someone thinks totally different to me) ie onzaboymark.................

If you read the post I made before you did your few Wayne, you'll see you said virtually exactly the same as me, so you can rule me out :rolleyes:

No offence but i find that is taking the piss a fair bit,

Trials is never gonna grow if people like him are gonna start chargeing for it but im sure most people with haf a brain will relise going on a big ride would be just as good!

If anyone is wondering.

I was said observer.

suffering from blood poisoining.

The two riders that spoiled it for me were sposed to be the elite.

Danny Butler + Chris Donney

Their attitude was poor, to say the least.

I took the most pleasure fom an unknown rider cleaning the section i was judging.

he did it with a flat tyre.......i encouraged him to push on!

he cleaned it! :)

I cringe when i see Doughnut in MBUK....smiling

I never noticed him smile at the poole comp?

?

Fake

Dont cheat (Y)