Butler Tuition On Ebay

Tomy P

firstly, thanks for all your opinions, good or bad. i will take them all on as a professional for now because after all i ride for a factory direct as there top rider and have my own frame and the title of british mountain bike champion thus making pretty much a pro as is ben savage elite british champion and riding for a factory i.e another pro. Basically if you don't want one of the lessons don't buy one it was originally the idea of ben slinger to make some money because there ain't none in trials unless you are the martins as you would know that gav who would never think of making a video that teaches trials and believe or not YOU HAD TO PAY FOR IT! And believe me i think they may have sold more than 60 quids worth and i bet that was all for the love of the sport yeh right <_<

ps. you lot are believe it or not a little pathetic in the ways that if all you can do is spend your time on this forum slagging me off and complainin or sifting through ebay you need to go out and ride a bit because maybe you could actually one day maybe if your lucky and i have a really bad day, and have two punchers and me leg falls off you might beat me. ohhhh and that was a really big headed statement because after all you call me big headed so i may as well say it !!!!!

so after my little rant i would just like to say hi to all the kids that i taught down in essex which is 200 miles away from my home for free at my own expense to assist "Biketrial" and the future down in the south that none of this involves you and that the people of this forum should go out and ride a bit more just like we were doing and having a good laugh because thats what the sports the about the riding not the bitching (N)

Edited by danny B

Maybe Danny could teach u how to cheat at comps!

As he did at the the west moores comp.Poole.

He will teach u how to harras the observer, when he f**ks up, and claim its their fault (Y)

NO RESPECT

dave

If anyone is wondering.

I was said observer.

suffering from blood poisoining.

The two riders that spoiled it for me were sposed to be the elite.

Danny Butler + Chris Donney

Their attitude was poor, to say the least.

I took the most pleasure fom an unknown rider cleaning the section i was judging.

he did it with a flat tyre.......i encouraged him to push on!

he cleaned it! :)

I cringe when i see Doughnut in MBUK....smiling

I never noticed him smile at the poole comp?

?

Fake

Dont cheat (Y)

Sorry........its my bad.

I just looked on the ebay listing.

Danny cant spell.

Haha.

Dave

Maybe you want to check your spelling before slagging someone else off for theirs?

Twat. (Y)

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 29 2006, 06:31 PM)

the people of this forum should go out and ride a bit more just like we were doing and having a good laugh because thats what the sports the riding not the bitching

haha i have a total laugh when i ride. but even more of a laugh when i (try and) read your posts here! <_<

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 29 2006, 06:31 PM)

so after my little rant i would just like to say hi to all the kids that i taught down in essex which is 200 miles away from my home for free at my own expense to assist "Biketrial" and the future down in the south that none of this involves you and that the people of this forum should go out and ride a bit more just like we were doing and having a good laugh because thats what the sports the about the riding not the bitching (N)

Yea thanks that helped alot was my first time doing natural and Danny really did help, i can imagine trying to fumble my round a section without "put your front wheel there"..... "no not there..." *postions wheel*.... "there" was slightly embarasing i like to think of myslef as an ok rider but that ride surley did show i have no ballence what so ever and so have been trackstanding for the last 2 weeks (think its getter better thanks Danny (Y))

My opinion on the matter is.... why spend 3 months trying to do something and getting it wrong with poor technique rather than going round Dannys and having him describe it to you simply and in good humor to you in an hour

really enjoyed the ride 2/3 weeks ago at thriftwood Danny was a top bloke made all of us laugh and was a great teacher so i dont see why he shouldnt make money from teaching his trade if people are willing to pay then they get something out of it in the end (Y) how else do "pro" riders survive other than working in bike shows this gives him a chance to ride teach and enjoy himself and earn some $$$$$ if i was doing that i wouldnt moan (Y)

Perhaps not the best idea to slag off forum users? Most of would be potential customers?

i was not out to slag off all the forum uses just them who slag me, there are some sound guys on here and most i have rode with at one time i'm sore, in this world is hard to please all the folk so if one has a good idea don't kick him hes a fellow bike trialer, but for some unkown reason there are folks on here that get off on doing it to me

i have sold lessons and the riders were very happy with the day and i was happy for them

also thanks for starting the topic it has given me good promo on the add

yours going out to ride again now Danny B

-i have said it before and i will say it again,

-this is i trials forum,

-what does spelling have to do with it?

if spelling ,punctuation and grammar get's you off then go and start a forum of your own. where everything is spelt perfectly, you all play scrabble and meet up to read dictionarys together.

-in the mean time remember we are here to talk about trials, riding a bike, having a laugh, or a laff, (not the correct spelling but you all know what it means) and not to talk about spelling. its a completely irrelevant subject. just as i'm sure if the is a forum for sad f##ers whom love to spell, non of the members would be able to ride trials.

rob

I can`t see the issue with Danny B offering tuition on ebay or anywhere else, I think its a good idea to make a little extra cash.

Can you imagine the senario if you will, when a bmxer first explained to someone that he`s going to ride up this curved ramp, spin the fooker around at the top, and then land it....he would of been ridiculed....bit like this topic.

Sometimes you have to step out from the shadows to see the light B)

Edited by lego

The problem with charging is that only the rich can afford it. I used to play tennis and all the rich kids has privet 1 on 1 lessons every week so they were always better than the kids who could not afford to have that.

When you are new to trials top guys like waynio help you and then hopfully as you get better you help new riders yourself and pass on your techniques and give somthing back.

The problem with charging is that only the rich can afford it. I used to play tennis and all the rich kids has privet 1 on 1 lessons every week so they were always better than the kids who could not afford to have that.

Thats life and thats the same with everything isnt it? best equiptment, best tutors, private schools, better connections, higher status, more refined lanuge punctuation, paying people to comile CV's, present brought.

And for a Pro service you have to pay as for guitar lessons £12 a hour for a lesson of a pro is cheap as chips really

I can`t see the issue with Danny B offering tuition on ebay or anywhere else, I think its a good idea to make a little extra cash.

When you are new to trials top guys like waynio help you and then hopfully as you get better you help new riders yourself and pass on your techniques and give somthing back.

i think i speak for us all when i say, im gay

but on another note, i think what Lego said is spot on, well done Danny and ben infact for giving the riding community the 'opertunity' to have a lesson with these guys. Sure u can do like lewis said and have a good fun ride with peeps like waynio and butler in that matter for free but its slightly different, a constant 1 on 1 lesson (even if shared with other people u still have a 1 on 1 moment)

It may give the younger or less experienced riders a goal, like saving money for that extra special thing u want like a new wheel ect but instead a lesson where im sure u will learn loads. Ot pi did it successfully and no 1 slated him

I think people are annoyed because u can have it for free, to be honest it isnt the same and im all in favour of this sort of thing (providing everybody and there dog's flee's dont start doing it)

well done

its an Opertunity, not a demand

thank you to the five true forum guys in the last 5 posts (Y)

and you bob for the lesson on spelling i have sent you a payment in the post only 50% not a full payment as its your mum thats the teacher not you thus making you a semi pro he he he :)

whats the problem guys, this guy is using his free time to help people who arent as good as him (so what if hes making money from it) if i had the money id probably buy a day with him, hes a good rider and hopefully he can cure my sketchy sketchy ways lol

Ben

p.s how far can you travel danny? i live like 20 mins away from thriftwood but theres not much stuff in my town to ride :(

-i have said it before and i will say it again,

-this is i trials forum,

-what does spelling have to do with it?

if spelling ,punctuation and grammar get's you off then go and start a forum of your own. where everything is spelt perfectly, you all play scrabble and meet up to read dictionarys together.

-in the mean time remember we are here to talk about trials, riding a bike, having a laugh, or a laff, (not the correct spelling but you all know what it means) and not to talk about spelling. its a completely irrelevant subject. just as i'm sure if the is a forum for sad f##ers whom love to spell, non of the members would be able to ride trials.

rob

If that was aimed at me then I wasn't having a go at Danny for his spelling, I was just pointing out the irony of "VillageDave's" post because his spelling wasn't at all good even though he was having a go at Danny for his spelling. :ermm:

I think all occasions, such as group rides and comps are excellent to learn, and see more subtleties...

Then like everything in life, you can learn by yourself, with some free advice available there and there, or you can pay for that little extra attention, support and advice. Can't blame any one for offering the service :) .

Personally, It made such a difference at trials comp in spain, when I had Ramiro exactly telling me where to go and checking on tire grip, wheel positions and encouraging etc... I could just climb stuff I would never have reached on my own...just 'cause I couldn't let him down not trying... (Y)

We used to create some zones in natural sections, and really count the dabs etc... Else, we would have just repeated what we could already do, without the challenge of trying. :sleeping: