Butler Tuition On Ebay

Tomy P

If anyone is wondering.

I was said observer.

suffering from blood poisoining.

The two riders that spoiled it for me were sposed to be the elite.

Danny Butler + Chris Doney

Their attitude was poor, to say the least.

I took the most pleasure fom an unknown rider cleaning the section i was judging.

he did it with a flat tyre.......i encouraged him to push on!

he cleaned it! :)

I cringe when i see Doughnut in MBUK....smiling

I never noticed him smile at the poole comp?

?

Fake

Dont cheat (Y)

i know Danny butler and Chris Doney they dont have poor attitudes or anything like that, youre probably slagging them off cos they got the elite place- you havent- its all part of competing!

Pat

Word.

It's funny, whenever I say I'm gonna be doing one of the YMSA ones, my Mum always checks the venue by going "Is it where that idiot was shouting and swearing with his Dad?"

Guess which "Idiot" she was refering to...

Sorry- im deaf, cant hear that "idiot" swearing or anything like that

i remembered andrei butron lost his temper at the first round of the BIU worlds at addingham, got a silly five then lashed out swearing his head off ( i lipreaded him), threw his bike at people (and me!) by accident cos it went the wrong direction >_< , that isnt good sportmanship isnt it!?

Pat

Word.

It's funny, whenever I say I'm gonna be doing one of the YMSA ones, my Mum always checks the venue by going "Is it where that idiot was shouting and swearing with his Dad?"

Guess which "Idiot" she was refering to...

Dear Mark It is david here and i take it again you are on about me and my son again if we upset you that much i take it we will not be seeing you at this years YMSA seeing as it is me to sort it all out all i can say is stop eves dropping on mine and my sons private conversations and i bet your mum dont want you coming to a comp run by idiots.

and this is to the rest of the small number of folk on here who like to run me and any of my family down i hope not to see any of you lot also as i takes an idiot to give up his time to set out comp and do the paper work and pick up the litter etc so i think i will be keeping a log of any one who now enjoys to runs us down.

there are to be some good comps this year so dont lets get off on the wrong foot ay

David ( the idiot ) (Y)

ps thanks to pat as he is a sound guy B)

I was going to say that this is a bit of a silly bump, but its february 06 isn't it :$

In all honesty as joe said, some people (including me) ride trials to learn all the way through. If someone learns to backhop before trackstand, then they face trouble further on down the ol trials highway (or country lane if you're a slow learner :P)

I wouldn't get a lesson. Can think of many things £60 can do :D but I think some people will buy one cos they want to 'catch up' with their fellow riders and be as good/better than them trhough jealousy....

iv been waiting for someone to put something about "onzaboy FORKING know it all" i think that what mark has put and the 2/3 posts before that (looks like it would/could start a FORKING arguement!!) so why dont people just leave it, and i totally agree that what you put was totally un called for. i hope mark that when you turn up to a YMSA comp you feel totally small and minute @ the comp. cos you really do need to learn to respect others for what they do instead of being a BUM!

you totally critisize every one and every bodys opinions. when yours your own are not all that good either in my opinion. you see things from one view and thats your VIEW! i feel that if i get to see you @ comps i would personally like to JIZZ all over your face cos you aint worth a minute of my time. hence why i have kept away from some of the threads you have posted in. you go round on here like you own/run the joint!!!

BTW my GF has just said im not allowed to jizz in your face cos thats a waste of my time and effort.

"Word" i take that as something to be used by people who are civilised and deserve to use such terms, such people as Akrigg and people who own respect. personally you dont deserve to use the term or phrase!

its bloody 2006!!!! stop bringing up the past for forks sake. im sure danny could teach you how to ride your bike properly mark (Y)

Waynio...............................

PS im sorry for the minute number of people on here who take this post offensive but i dont care or for that matter give a crap! as i personally feel as well as other members will feel mark acts as if he is a "moderator" that bloody owns the joint. i come on here and try help people with advice that i know maybe of some use to people. if they dont want it i wont/dont have to use it. but EVERY single thread i read apart from a select couple there is "ok" posts made by mark and others totally DISS the shit out of people and it irritates the tits off me. the best thing that most people on here can do is ride there bike more often so when they learn something new and someone asks for some advice they can help someone instead of laugh or critisize them. i currently am injured with an ankle problem but if i could (like i did before xmas i would rush an injury back JUST so i could ride my bike) most people on here would rather have an arguement or a big fall out with everyone. (yes i am falling out with mark as in this thread in particular he has pulled up some of the past which was un called for and sucks ass!!!)

damn it wayne! you were doing so well avoiding all the swear words :P

Can this be closed? [exagerration] I sense the end of trials if it isn't [/exagerration]

agreed!

if wayne talks about 'jizz' and 'faces' again i shall avoid him well from now on :P

seriosuly thou leave danny to do what he wants, i understand why people get annoyed with him but cos i have been in the past at a comment he made,

past is the past let it go. (Y)

agreed!

if wayne talks about 'jizz' and 'faces' again i shall avoid him well from now on

seriosuly thou leave danny to do what he wants, i understand why people get annoyed with him but cos i have been in the past at a comment he made,

past is the past let it go.

hahaha

thank you and the JIZZ thing just sprung to mind.

iv stopped swearing as a new years resolution so iv got to think of different words to put. honest to god its quite hard especially when something like this has wound me up soooooooooo much. its in the past and thats that.

but i would like onzaboymark when he logs back onto hear to apologise and keep his "negative" opinions to himself from now on. PS this thread wont get closed as onzaboymark the mod will have to have the last say. GUARANTEED!!!!

Waynio..........................

Dont worry craig davies the jizz thing will never happen. its better than swearing loads on here and most people wont understand what "jizz" is i dont think :P

Take it easy. (Y):)

I think this is a great idea.

I would hate to be taught by him thought as if you get tort everything by somone then you will pick up their style and i think that all trial riders should devolope thei own unieque style. (Y)

P.S This idea is good if you don't care about originality + he is going to make a bomb if this takes off. :-

cos some people brought up the past which was not needed. and now its as if it already is an arguement OR a handbag fight when i just put what i thought. mark can say what he likes about me. i want him to apologise to danny and dave butler for something that WAS totally NOT relevant to the topic. he can slate me all he wants, i gave my view of him, but im no going to retaliate when he posts. he can have the last word.

Waynio........................

you see you have all judged that its an arguement already................ when im far from argueing.im trying to make someone correct an error they made.if they dont it is there "choice" but i dont think it was needed in the sense it come across and actually made dave butler post!!!

but hey you can all judge this how you want. the last 4 posts have obviosly been interpreted wrong.

I think the tuitions a preety sound idea to me,

This is off-topic but when i used to ride motoX i paid £120 for a days training off an Ex-Gp rider. And that was cheap and to be honest it helped so much with my riding.

Sometimes its a good thing to have a pro point you in the right direction, And i think danny would make a good trainer as i think hes not to serious half the time, and when i saw him at Ymsa he seemed an outgoing person that enjoys the sport.

Cheers

Peter

Edited by modrider666

ye dude!!!! ^^^^^^^

he is just being JUDGED from his past though.................

which is not really a good thing. and if the past keeps coming up then its not all that good for him is it?

Waynio......................

2006 was a clean slate for everyone.

at mo im probs -1 to onzaboymark cos im an ASS!!!!

and Danny B is -1 for jack CRAP!!!!

iv read the thread and each person has an opinion but from page6 it seems to have gone crazy that people were slating danny butler. which is not fair as on page 5 it said that if he wishes to sell tuition he can EACH to their own, overall if he wishes to sell lessons so be it, if you dont want to buy them dont!!!!!!!! just let him get on with his life and you get on with your lifes.

Back to the topic, At the end of the day i think this is brilliant, this is what the sport needs. As long as it is being done for the right reasons. For example i was a the fort Augustus comp in scotland. The people that organised it put so much work into it and it showed. I was speaking to them at the end of the comp and they were saying how they have started going round a few schools and have been teaching and bringing knowledge to youngsters about the sport. This to me is a brilliant idea, giving children who probably have never seen or heard the sport to have a go on a few pallets. So I can see how this can be a good thing, and i can imagine it will motivate people to ride if they have a lesson with danny or go on a ride and meet wayne, slinger etc. I just feel some people are being denied alot of credit, like i never even heard of anyone go round schools to start getting people interested into trials well not in uk anyway. Back at school i would have loved to do a different sporting activity. The only riding of bike that could be done at school here was riding to school or riding home. And the privilege of doing cycling perficancey.

I understand that alot of the top riders don't have time but i think its brilliant that they are giving something back to the sport.

Dear Mark It is david here and i take it again you are on about me and my son again if we upset you that much i take it we will not be seeing you at this years YMSA seeing as it is me to sort it all out all i can say is stop eves dropping on mine and my sons private conversations and i bet your mum dont want you coming to a comp run by idiots.

and this is to the rest of the small number of folk on here who like to run me and any of my family down i hope not to see any of you lot also as i takes an idiot to give up his time to set out comp and do the paper work and pick up the litter etc so i think i will be keeping a log of any one who now enjoys to runs us down.

there are to be some good comps this year so dont lets get off on the wrong foot ay

David ( the idiot ) (Y)

I was reluctant to post in this thread, as I had nothing to add to the actual topic of Danny selling tuition on eBay (although fair play to him though, no probs at all with that (Y)), but that post really annoyed me Dave. You've volunteered to give up your time to run the YMSA comps this year, fair play to you, but there's no need to throw it back in people's faces as you have done here.

I'm sure you can agree that swearing at a comp is good for noone, especially someone at Danny's high level of riding - I wasn't at that comp, so I can't comment on how loudly you/danny were swearing, but I sincerely doubt Mark's mum was "eves dropping" in your "conversations".

Although I can't comment on running a club trial, I'm sure turning people away can't be good (especially in such an arrogant way!). And if people are putting you or Danny down, I'm sure there'd usually be some sort of reason for it, and either way, being in the position you are in, I'm sure you can be mature enough to let it by without having to note names down on a peice of paper and ban them from comps! :lol:

I for one will be attending the YMSA comps this year, and am looking forward to them.

P.s. If we're going to be picky (which it seems we are) Mark's mum wasn't refering to you (Dave) as the idiot, but Danny. "Is it where that idiot was shouting and swearing with his Dad?"

Chou.

Mike. :)

mike what you have to see though, is that "this" nonsense is from the year 2005..............

everyone should be over that year and back onto the "2006" year and everything is clean and from scratch, what dave has done is very time consuming and for people to knit pick and put poor things like that can just make you think: "Well why the fork do i put all that effort and time into it and get all these schenanigans back" its something no one wants and that all happened last year so can we drop the "well danny/dave always swear malarky" sometimes the swearing was in frustration and cant be helped hes more aiming it at his riding not at anyone BUT it does come out and over loud, im sure for 2006 he may be more quiet and the swearing be done in his head and quieter. but please could we not judge someone from 2005 as this year is 2006.

im sure the "book" thing was sarcastic and as a joke. but mark i know has made dave feel awkward on a few occaisions,i remember a conversation last year i had with someone (no names or anything mentioned) but something in this thread came up and thats why my post JUST under "Daves" post was put.

Trials is for riding and having fun and enjoying ourselves. lets keep squabbles and petty shit and "the PAST" in the past for a reason.

i very much appreciate "towlers" post alot in this as he has seen it from a "yonger" members point of view that danny will/could be hleping younger members into the sport and helping them get into it.

Waynio...........................

mike what you have to see though, is that "this" nonsense is from the year 2005..............

I'm really sorry to piss on your massive bonfire, but just because the year has turned from 2005 in to 2006 doesn't mean that people should get a fresh start as they were absolute cocks in the previous year.

One someone has a repuation, they should live with it, and if they don't want it, they need to work hard to get rid of it, not just say "oh it's Jan 1st soon, it'll all be fiiiinnnee".

Seems like a bit of a stupid get-out clause to me!

I think Mike's opinion was perfectly rational and fair to be quite honest. :).

* this post is my opinion. Please don't think that just because it is my opinion, I believe it should be fact, unlike some memebers.

I agree with what dave, dan and wayne are saying, If all your gonna do is turn up to a comp and be negative then dont go.

So people swear.

So what if you dont like it dont listen.

Before you start to complain about someone swearing out of frustration let me just say a few things. Imagine you are a top world elite/master rider.

You dont work because you need to ride full time to stay competetive.

So to keep riding you need a sponsor, and to keep a sponsor you need to ride well.

Also you are in the trials comunity's public eye.

Everything you do/say to do with trials is scrutinised.

Now just imagine the pressure you are under to win/do very well. so as not to let down sponsors/ fan's,/get dissed on the internet,/generally get put down.

I find it very hard to belive that if any of you were under that kind of strain not to make a mistake, you would not swear if you did.

Also nick you had better start working on gettin rid of a reputation as a narrow minded guy that coments about somthing and someone he doesent know anything about.

Mark, o0 dear i have nothing to say to you that would not result in me getting an even worse reputation on here, and that wayne did not alredy say.

Well guy's that my 2 cents woth, so as after most of my post's i shall no awaight the slaggings off.

Thankyou.

rob.

hey all,

basically, Danny Butler and other Pros, make a living by riding trials in their lives by doing comps,demos etc. they need to EARN money from it, and danny's way of making masterclasses through ebay or anything like that which is a good thing for them otherwise they'll end up like tramps, so thats my point of view, dunno why other people in this forum rip him down or other pros, just leave him as he's trying to make his career worthwhile.

I respect all of you, we are a community, keep it strong.

all for one.......... one for all

Pat