Butler Tuition On Ebay

Tomy P

Hear Hear!

ok its dave i will tell you now mark is talking about somthimg that went on at tec 04 yes thats right 04 and me and danny were out of the way no were nere sections at bracken rock half way down from the top i think it was mark that head us i think

and mike it sounds like you dont like me also so dont come :(

thank you wayne (Y) as me and danny have a long history of shit and have worked hard just to keep our names clear,

but still folk want to kick us in the ass so what the f**k

like i have said before the trials will be good we will work hard.

but dont hide behind internet names if you make shit for me i will just rip up entry forms or make paper planes out of them :S

so lets just get back to the topic which has been good and good to read

going back to the work shop now to make more new markers for the comps

Dave B)

Although I didn't make it clear in my previous post, I was trying to comment more on the way Dave handled the situation brought up by Mark, rather than the swearing - I've sworn plenty of times at comps, and I know that of course everyone has moments when they need to let out some frustration, fair enough, but stop acting so childish Dave!

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Feb 1 2006, 08:42 PM)

And mike it sounds like you dont like me also so dont come :(

Nice one, I assume you probably feel the same? No need for the blatent sarcasm either. I know I was very annoyed last year at the bike show, immediately after snapping my forks, and faceplanting a sleeper during Hop Idol, when I bumped into you, and was (very rudley) threatened by "the VAT man coming round my house for selling coust pads", (also received a similar threat by Danny on msn).

Like I said earlier, I intend on competing in the YMSA's this year, regardless of who is running them, and I think you should learn that there may well be people who dislike you, as I'm sure there is for everyone, including outside the sport, but denying people from comps isn't the best way to go about solving it, maybe actually resolving issues with particular people would be a more professional way of going about it. :o I doubt (speaking for my self also) that people will not refuse to go to an event purely because they don't get on well with the organisers.

Michael.

So people swear.

So what if you dont like it dont listen.

But what about trials being a family sport? Is it good swearing, sometimes loudly, around younger riders?

You dont work because you need to ride full time to stay competetive.

So to keep riding you need a sponsor, and to keep a sponsor you need to ride well.

Also you are in the trials comunity's public eye.

Everything you do/say to do with trials is scrutinised.

Now just imagine the pressure you are under to win/do very well. so as not to let down sponsors/ fan's,/get dissed on the internet,/generally get put down.

I find it very hard to belive that if any of you were under that kind of strain not to make a mistake, you would not swear if you did.

Rob, I see you point entirely, but then if everything is being scrutinised, then shouldn't you be more careful than explain it away? I know plenty of riders who don't swear, jump up and down, or shout when they make mistakes. No one could complain about a scream in frustration, but when someone uses language that could be objectional to others, that's when people complain, even if it isn't directed at anyone.

Plus behaviour like that can be misinterpreted, which leads to further problems.

Not talking about anyone, or anything, just talking in generalities.

nick carter - i agree with what rob poyzer has said and also what luke williams as "Brisarider" said in another post. you seriously need to get out and get a life or ride your bike more. im seeing this site for some as dave has mentioned a place for people to hide behind names if people think i am like this/that then when you see me at a big ride or a comp let me know who you are and why you disagree with what i do. i may stand in front of you and judge you by how you look. i will either say "yes fair play" or il just say "wow just another trials forum C**K!who thinks he knows it all but totally knows jack all"

there is no hand bags in this thread i just feel what was said about the past was un necessary.i would like to say also i thought it was something FROM 2005 NOT 2004!!!! :o now thats ancient.

come on as "Revell bikes" said why cant we all just appreciate other peoples doings..........

Waynio.........................

JUST put yourself in danny's shoes, your dream is to become a TOP PRO rider noticed by many and looked upto and you need to boost this? how do you do it? you want to teach the youth so that they will respect and look upto you?

what you say in your last post mike is kool. but what you have to realise is that someone is digging up graves and it didnt need or deserve it. spend an hour or so with dave and i bet your opinions change of him!

nick carter - i agree with what rob poyzer has said and also what luke williams as "Brisarider" said in another post. you seriously need to get out and get a life or ride your bike more. im seeing this site for some as dave has mentioned a place for people to hide behind names if people think i am like this/that then when you see me at a big ride or a comp let me know who you are and why you disagree with what i do. i may stand in front of you and judge you by how you look. i will either say "yes fair play" or il just say "wow just another trials forum C**K!who thinks he knows it all but totally knows jack all"

Right. Where do I start.

I don't have a bike. So it's a bit hard for me to 'get out on my bike more'.

Also, Luke chats the most shit I have ever seen. If you agree with him, then am I the 'biggerset dikhead in the wurld eva' or such poorly spelt insult?

I've got a life. thanks for your concern! Pretty good on at that to be quite honest. I don't hide behind and name. My Name's Nick Carter. My username is Nick Carter. Pretty simple really. Whatever my views are on here, are the same in real life.

I didn't say anything offensive or abusive in my previous post, so there's no reason for you to accuse me of being a 'TF cock' or whatever.

Also, I do know stuff. There isn't much to know, I was merely saying that when a new years is upon us, slates aren't wiped clean, which is however contradictory to what you said. That's all.

It seems that you're really explicit and abusive on Trials-Forum nowadays. Your opinion is 'the best' and you will argue everything otherwise, when you can't actually realise people have got bad impressions from other people, and maybe Danny B and his dad don't like someone?

Just curious. Are you mates with Rob Poyzer? You see things through tinted glasses, with your sponsors' products always being the best. And your opinions are always bias. We saw this in another thread.

Unfortunately Wayne, I'm not going to argue with you any more in this thread.. Maybe you should concentrate on some of the Koxx threads floating about?

Nick Carter.

Edited by Nick Carter

yes nick, i am friends with dan and dave and have been for many years. That has nothing to do with it. as for tinted views and and sponsors products being better. we both have compleatley different sponsors. and can i just say that if you dont have a bike and you dont ride, then how can you comment on any of this anyway.

that is a prime example of a tf cock. ranting on as if you know every thing when as wayne sayed, you know nothing.

o apart from how to use a computer pretty well and of course how to spell better than anyone in the world.

for all the genuine guy's out there who are interested in trials, and want to learn about it, and use this forum to do so, then please dont be put off by some of the ill informed bullshiting people on here. who dont seem to know their elbo from their arse!

yes nick, i am friends with dan and dave and have been for many years. That has nothing to do with it. as for tinted views and and sponsors products being better. we both have compleatley different sponsors. and can i just say that if you dont have a bike and you dont ride, then how can you comment on any of this anyway.

that is a prime example of a tf cock. ranting on as if you know every thing when as wayne sayed, you know nothing.

o apart from how to use a computer pretty well and of course how to spell better than anyone in the world.

for all the genuine guy's out there who are interested in trials, and want to learn about it, and use this forum to do so, then please dont be put off by some of the ill informed bullshiting people on here. who dont seem to know their elbo from their arse!

I sold my bike about 2 weeks ago. I'm not f**king stupid, I know about trials. I've ridden for years now. You say that I know nothing because I sold my bike 2 weeks ago? I think that isn't the case to be quite honest.

hahahahahahahahhaa

were all trials FRIENDS nick and thats what counts most..............

the thing with my views or opinions are on fact that i have used or tried and tested something and when i say i have batterd it to spain and back it probably has been. weather you believe me or not is another matter but i will only put or write what i have in fact tried or done. im not going to lie about something that i havent used or done. thats bull crapping to the extreme.

you see you yourself pick up on peoples "Spelling mistakes" and correct them i think thats why the other person was upset cos most other members do the same. we all cant be perfect, if anytihng no one is perfect its just knit picking on a forum is easy knit picking in person is hard.

the quote that i put if someone has a problem with me and stands in front of me and i tell them what i think of them again would be me "Pre-judging" someone. i would possibly be totally wrong. but like i said i would do it to someones face and not to a computer screen. some people on here have done it to danny B JUST through a computer and they do not know him at all. i have just been speaking to chris ratcliffe on msn about it. and i see where he is coming from of how people JUDGE people. a past is something you have and is what your reputation can be based on BUT looking into or forward to the future is something we all look forward to. in theory this forum doesnt pose any life threatening ness to me. its just some where i can sound an opinion or advice someone on something i may have used. weather people listen or not if they ask they will get a response if i feel it hasnt already been mentioned or said in the thread.

Waynio.............................

nick you dont have to argue, its not about "oh wow i started an arguement" bah bah bah as you and siders were talking about on msn earlier as you would rather bitch behind peoples backs. and not do it in person. im easy going as the majority of people will know who have had the pleasure/disaster of riding with me.im a character who is true to what i do. im not into having to bullshit someone. id rather give honest advice on things. too many people nower days with the wrong info, going around spreading the wrong rumours...... maybe this is what happened here, maybe it isnt. or is it just convenient????

i dont have the time to read this entire thread so sorry if i say things that have been said before -

1 - usually top atheletes do not make top coaches because it takes very different skills to teach compared to those needed to perform - if danny can both ride and teach i would be A) very impressed and B) rather shocked but if he can then sure he's going to be a good person to learn from

2 - trials lessons can definately be worth while, i ran a block of them for novice riders in north wales last year, they cost a couple of quid for a 3hr session, it was very relaxed but it was an indoor training session and i like to think it helped possible new riders gain interest in the sport. on this personal experience i would say that novice lessons can work but are very hard going and trials is NOT an easy sport to teach to begginers. at a higher level then support and feedback off someone else (who doesn't actually need to be any better than you at all so long as they can vocalise their thoughts and understand the physics and techniques behind trials) can be hugely beneficial to your riding so i'm sure some people will benefit alot from danny's lessons (assuming as mentioned in 1 that he can actually teach and not just ride)

3 - to teach and sport you have to be both qualified and insured, seeing as there is NO qualification that covers you completely to teach trials specifically i'd be interested to know how danny is qualified and insured because one of the reasons my sessions stopped last year was because of this difficulty

4 - how come danny's ebay auction didn't get closed even though it used the same 'like koxx, onza, blah blah blah' that everyone else uses and yet when ben was trying to use the same technique onza complained. this really pisses me off when companies act like complete twats, what onza/supercycles have just shown is that they're happy for their riders yo use the same 'cheating' techniques used by most of us but when it comes to people riding for a different company or small independant sales they spit their dummy out - not very mature at all onza and yet another reason for me to like less and less...

rant over, maybe someone can confirm if danny can actually teach or not because thats my main concern

thats basicly what i was trying to say wayne only i arnt as good at putting in to words. i a gree with every paragraff, and i dont say that very often. haha.

if i offer an opinion on here it is based on 6 years riding comps, 5 of those years riding world championship comp's in biu and uci. also the last 3 years riding the uci world cup, and several french cup rounds. basicly what im trying to say is. i base what i say on a lot of experiance, not just having been street riding for a bit and being a wiz on the internet.

if you can pick on on someones spelling then you obviously aint that interested in what you are reading about, because so far as i am concerned that is irralavent.

im not posting again as every time i do it make's me more and more angry with the know it all people that give sarky replies.

fish and tater

yes he is actually quite good with the kidies! lol no honestly he can tech pretty well, doesent just ride aruond and say copy me.

actually walks through with a rider giving him pointers talkin to him etc.

First time someone's texted me about a thread on here before. All I heard was that Waynio still doesn't like me, and that I got banned from YMSA comps. Fun shift at work there ;)

Right, before I start, I haven't read all of the stuff 'cos I know I'll just get worked up and say something stupid (more so than I already have?).

From the quotes texted to me:

1. Wayne. I don't care. Briefly read some of your stuff and it's the same old, and I've already spoken to you about this all. You don't like me. That's the way it is. We aren't all gonig to get along. I just can't be arsed replying to you at the moment, having just finished work. If you have any more 'issues' with me go ahead and PM me with it so I get it directly. That way at least other people won't have to see it too, seeing as it's seemingly between you and me.

2. I didn't go to Tech04, that's not what I'm talking about. It's from even older than that, from back when Gilles rode at Knabb, a few days before he signed for Onza. In fact, Dave, I even spoke to you at Supercycles 'cos I was doing a work placement there when you guys showed up and sorted out that T-Lite from the shop floor for Gilles. You and Danny seemed pretty spot-on guys to me there.

During one of the sections, from what I heard from my mum, my sister (who was also there for the day to see what it was that I spend all my money on), and the other riders in the queue, you/Dave picked a differnet line to you/Danny (dunno who's posting 'cos it's on the same account). Either way, you/Danny 5'd the section, and then apparently had a row with your Dad. It wasn't 'eavesdropping' or anything like that, as it was out in the open, and you two were shouting at each other. I had finished riding that section before Danny started riding, and I was going to go and queue up for the next section. My mum and sister started following me, but I told them to wait 'cos I knew Danny was riding elite, and told my mum to stick around and get some pics of him riding. This is how they came to be there, and heard you two.

3. I don't give a shit about people swearing at comps (irony :P). Like I said, it was my Mum who commented on it. The only reason it pissed me off - and the reason I posted it here was because it had pissed me off - was because it meant last year I couldn't get to ride any comps. Why was this? Because I rely/relied on my Mum for transport to comps. I don't have a car, and I can't afford one. My Mum is ultra supportive of me with whatever I'm doing, and she tries to help out as much as she can. Therefore, I rely on her support. Her hearing you and Danny having an arguement put her off the comp scene quite a lot. It seems minor to me and probably everyone else, but it seemed to upset her for some reason. Either way, for the next year it was harder to get transport because she didn't want to go to those comps any more. This meant I didn't get to ride some of the comps I'd wanted to, which is why I was pissed off. Also, it had the knock-on effect of lowering her opinion of me riding trials. As it was, all my money was going into my bike, and she was worried that I wasn't studying for exams and shit as much as I should've 'cos I was always out riding. That arguement was just another bit of fuel for her fire in one of the few times we had an arguement about me riding. Because of this, it's kinda stuck with me. In retrospect, I perhaps shouldn't have said what I said earlier in the thread, so sorry for doing that and causing all this. I don't have any issue with you or Danny, which is why earlier in this thread before Danny posted I even defended his choice to teach people when everyone else was slagging him off. Equally, in other threads relating to it, I even said it was a great thing that you were doing the YMSA UCI-style now, because it would make an already great comp series even better. Before anyone starts having a go at me saying I'm sucking up or anything, if you check any of my posts, I've always been full of praise for the YMSA series. It's the only comp series I've ridden, and it's always been great. I've never heard a bad word said about it, which is very high praise from trials riders ;) The venues are great, and from my first comp to the last one I did, everyone was always really friendly and I had a really good time. If you don't want me riding them any more, fair enough though I suppose as it's now your's.

So yeah, I think that's it. Like I said, I've only just got back from work so I need some food, so I'll have a proper look through the thread after...

if i offer an opinion on here it is based on 6 years riding comps, 5 of those years riding world championship comp's in biu and uci. also the last 3 years riding the uci world cup, and several french cup rounds.

im not posting again as every time i do it make's me more and more angry with the know it all people that give sarky replies.

Ironic?

That's basically what 90% of people's post's here are, ironic.

Argueing about people not accepting their opinion, but then not accepting anyone elses.

personally, im not opposed to swearing in any sence. infact i love to swear. but i hardley ever swear in anger(and lets face it, pretty much only in this context is it hurtfull/offensive). i dont know if danny swearing is somthing that is commonplace at comps, but i'v heard him in vids swearing. i know he doesnt ask people to video him and recored, or even listen to what he is saying. but now this has been brought to lite + he is giving touition to potentually younger riders, he will have to controll his language.

i thought the way that the comment was handled was also very childish.

anyway. i think the tuitions a nice idea. why not make money off a sport you love.

i know i dont have permission to do this, but take it as a verbal command

*******TOPIC CLOSED*******

end of!

no more bitching, i have nothing against any of you. we all do the same thing and enjoy it, who cares if someone makes abit of muller out of it.

if anyone else comments on this topic be expecting a proper plaster slap (broken wrist) off moi, and believe me, they do hurt!!!!

joE! (Y):-

not the case simon, im saying that when i know about somthing because its a fact thats it. end of story. i will listen to what the tfc's say however wrong they may be. i still know i was right in the first place.

fish and tater

rob

Yeah, in which case you are assuming others are wrong, because you believe you know more then them.

I'm not argueing here, i'm just pointing out why half the people in this thread are inadvertently causing the arguements themselves, then having a go at the forum because arguement's always seem to ensue in threads they participate in, which is the point i'm getting it.

Then having a go, saying trials should be happy happy, friendly friendly, then going completly against that principle themselves a few sentances on.

Hence, this complete thread is now bollocks for the last few pages of it.

but dont hide behind internet names if you make shit for me i will just rip up entry forms or make paper planes out of them

its an attitude like that which will earn you the title of cunt , and yes if our paths should cross i will say it to your face.

congratulations , you've just put me off the comp scene.

Edited by Charel

i wouldnt be put off.... because of one person out of the hundreds who attend ???.... you are been rather silly.. i ride the ymsa and thoroughly enjoy them....

your put off comps just because he made a comment about entry forms.....

the rules dont say "if you go to the ymsa even you must speak to every single person attending" does it?....

if you have a problem with someone... thats ok.... say it to their face.... that way... its less likely to end up filling this forum up with more shit than is already on it...

If people want to call themselves 'Pros', they should have a 'professional' attitude.

I've witnessed various incidents involving said elite rider, however I'm not going to go into them now (and don't think for a minute it's anything to do with entry forms becoming aerodynamic - I can have as much fun on a curb as I do at a comp venue) but I will say that if someone's dream is becoming a top pro and gaining the respect of other riders, maybe a slightly more adult attitude is in order?

And for the record, Nick and Mark are sound guys, so I know it isn't them that is the problem...

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Jan 29 2006, 06:31 PM)

firstly, thanks for all your opinions, good or bad. i will take them all on as a professional for now because after all i ride for a factory direct as there top rider and have my own frame and the title of british mountain bike champion thus making pretty much a pro as is ben savage elite british champion and riding for a factory i.e another pro. Basically if you don't want one of the lessons don't buy one it was originally the idea of ben slinger to make some money because there ain't none in trials unless you are the martins as you would know that gav who would never think of making a video that teaches trials and believe or not YOU HAD TO PAY FOR IT! And believe me i think they may have sold more than 60 quids worth and i bet that was all for the love of the sport yeh right <_<

ps. you lot are believe it or not a little pathetic in the ways that if all you can do is spend your time on this forum slagging me off and complainin or sifting through ebay you need to go out and ride a bit because maybe you could actually one day maybe if your lucky and i have a really bad day, and have two punchers and me leg falls off you might beat me. ohhhh and that was a really big headed statement because after all you call me big headed so i may as well say it !!!!!

so after my little rant i would just like to say hi to all the kids that i taught down in essex which is 200 miles away from my home for free at my own expense to assist "Biketrial" and the future down in the south that none of this involves you and that the people of this forum should go out and ride a bit more just like we were doing and having a good laugh because thats what the sports the about the riding not the bitching (N)

i rode with danny at the event he mentioned in essex and i payed for like 3 hours and my god, it was the best 3 hours riding. having someone there who i have looked up to for a while and thinking i could be like him standing there next to me showing me how to ride is amazing.

again let him just do what he wants, why do people on here slag people of for riding there bikes and making a bit of cash here and there?

cheers ian,

p/s danny i was the one on the python and thanks again.