Butler Tuition On Ebay

Tomy P

WOW, what a topic.

Danny is a bloody amazing rider, I doubt there is anyone else who can give advice about riding, then Dan, hes been there and done everything, £60 is not a great deal to pay for a Master rider, british number one, to give his full attention to somebody for day.

We all make money in different ways, and that's a great way for him to ride and make money, I think he is trying to concentrate on his riding as much as possible, so it's win win for everybody.

Plus, you get to see Danny ride and be amazed, it might inspire these people who pay £60, somebody to look up to, and luckily because trials is such a small sport, it's possible for the national champion to give you his full attention.

If you wanted this in athletics swiming or whatever else fro a national champion, I'd be sure you would pay more than £60.

But then if you think it's too much and you just want to learn and teach yourself, then cool, we all have a different approach, but you sure as hell learn a lot riding with people a higher level than you.

Wayne, haha, your mad, so true though, the Butlers are a top family.

Wayne, did I see you make a post and leave your name at the bottom of your topic instead of the middle :o , never seen that before :lol:

Phil.

I don't really wish to enter in to this discussion only to say that I take exception to the remarks by spunkey-monkey-boy about our ebay policy. Dan is a team rider for Onza and has permission to use our name. He is not offering a product but a service and is offering it to anyone riding any of those makes of bikes. He is not just using other peoples Trade Marks to help peddle his own products. If he can make a bit of extra cash to support his ambitions at the highest level of the sport then more power to his elbow. Believe me, to stay at the top of any sport these days the amount of time required to train means you cannot also hold down a full time job and every extra penny earned is crucial.

I spend a small fortune maintaining my Trade Marks worldwide and participate in ebays VERO programme to stop abuses of them. Apart from the fact that such a practice is called by ebay "Keyword Spamming" and is specifically banned,( check it out) I consider it an abuse of my Trade Marks when used in such a way. We have a very high feedback score on ebay and we have achieved it without writing Monty, Koxx and Echo after every Onza product we sell. Be warned that we sweep Ebay on a regular basis for abuses of our Trade Marks and if you use our names to advertise other products, "out goes the dummy" and your listing will be pulled.

He is not just using other peoples Trade Marks to help peddle his own products.

ahem - copy and pasted straight off his ebay auction:

BIKE TRIALS TUITION British #1 Onza not koxx monty zoo

so yes your riders use the excact same trick everyone else does, using other peoples trade marks to peddle their own products. i see double standards here and next time you might like to check the auction before making yourself look like a complete tit...

(yet again i'd just like to re inforce that any negative coments are not directed at danny. time and time again when dealing with onza/supercycles staff i've found them arogant, rude and not very friendly, i think this thread highlights the attitude very well indeed...)

I don't really wish to enter in to this discussion only to say that I take exception to the remarks by spunkey-monkey-boy about our ebay policy. Dan is a team rider for Onza and has permission to use our name. He is not offering a product but a service and is offering it to anyone riding any of those makes of bikes. He is not just using other peoples Trade Marks to help peddle his own products. If he can make a bit of extra cash to support his ambitions at the highest level of the sport then more power to his elbow. Believe me, to stay at the top of any sport these days the amount of time required to train means you cannot also hold down a full time job and every extra penny earned is crucial.

I spend a small fortune maintaining my Trade Marks worldwide and participate in ebays VERO programme to stop abuses of them. Apart from the fact that such a practice is called by ebay "Keyword Spamming" and is specifically banned,( check it out) I consider it an abuse of my Trade Marks when used in such a way. We have a very high feedback score on ebay and we have achieved it without writing Monty, Koxx and Echo after every Onza product we sell. Be warned that we sweep Ebay on a regular basis for abuses of our Trade Marks and if you use our names to advertise other products, "out goes the dummy" and your listing will be pulled.

Ye, that's great that you keep your name in good order and all, but what I think Tom was trying to say was, nobody else can use onza in a way it helps to promote other brands like on ebay, but Danny has used Koxx,

Monty and ZOO, the same way other people use onzas name to sell their bikes, so Tom is trying to say why can he use Monty, ZOO and koxx in his ebay link but nobody can use Onza.

I know it's nothing to do with you, obviously it's up to monty, koxx and zoo to do the same as you are doing with onzas tradmarks, it's Dannys ebay account, I'm totally not bothered it's good sense to do that on ebay as you get more search results, WIN, I am just trying to clear up Tom's point.

:)

Phil.

i rode with danny at the event he mentioned in essex and i payed for like 3 hours and my god, it was the best 3 hours riding.

No...... (1stly my dad paid for us both :- )and that was £5 each that was just for the venue the tape e.t.c. that wasnt directly for his tuiton saying that he did it for free earlier <--- cant be bothered to read the whole thread

You are missing the point. Danny is selling a "service". He is offering that service to anybodywhatever bike they ride , be it an Onza, Koxx,Echo or Monty. He is not using those brand names to draw other people to his brand name.

To somebody like yourself who uses abusive comments as a matter of course, I am not surprised that you find other people arrogant, rude and not very friendly. I am sure you can manage to draw out those qualities in the best of people.

THIS TOPIC IS REALLY BORING NOW...........................

Can we close it please, its pointless

1. If danny wants to earn money from trials then let him
  2. If you dont like danny or dave there is no need to insult either of them please say it to there face rather than online
  3. People need to ensure they have read peopls posts properly, Onzaboymark was saying he enjoyed YMSA comps
  4. Everyone needs to chill the f**k out and stop with these shit argument topics
  5. :)

thats my 2p.

Why your all slating each other is beyond me, anyway big hug for everyone,

one last thing, like i said earlier i have nothing against danny so dont shout at me but.....

You are missing the point. Danny is selling a "service". He is offering that service to anybodywhatever bike they ride , be it an Onza, Koxx,Echo or Monty. He is not using those brand names to draw other people to his brand name.

To somebody like yourself who uses abusive comments as a matter of course, I am not surprised that you find other people arrogant, rude and not very friendly. I am sure you can manage to draw out those qualities in the best of people.

so when he put onza, NOT monty, echo, zoo, koxx. he is NOT drawing people to it. If i had not seen this topic you could of fooled me to the fact that he is not drawing people in...

and again, if i had not seen this topic i would have again, thought that you could only take part in this course if you had a onza!!!

rant over

joE!

Let me say again. I know he is using names to draw people to his listing. He is not however. drawing them there to try and sell them an alternative product. He is selling a service which any trials rider can use.

yeah thats what I thought when I saw it. In simpler terms (and hugely exaggerated) If I was selling a....*looks on desk* calculator for £3.99 but put in the description "NOT A FERRARI ENZO!!" the people who are searching for a ferrari will be sent to there (Y)

B)-->

QUOTE(danny B @ Feb 1 2006, 08:42 PM)

and mike it sounds like you dont like me also so dont come :(

Sorry but thats just childish. Just because you dont like someone doesn't mean you can ban them from events. Bad behaviour, misconduct etc is understandable, but mike gave his opinion there and his own thoughts and that means he's not allowed to turn up to events? Because Ive posted about this, does that mean Im not allowed to come too? :mellow:

hehehehhehehehehehe

this is more than entertaining now ;):D(Y)

Waynio..........................

lets leave it as someone else said i think it was "Ben@hulltrials" (Y) seems best plan

yes sorry, you're right :$ I promise this is my last post