Happy Australia Day!

mikey23

no you have to drink "XXXX" (Y):D or you cannot class yourself as a true aussie, when i went to auz and stayed with danny martin that was "THE" beer of australia. "XXXX"

hehe, the auzzies rule, i wish i lived over there any way!!! i would give up everything and anything for a life of luxury out there :D(Y)

Waynio.....................

"XXXX" is brewed in Brisbane (i think) i seem to remember driving past the factory and smelling the beer :D haha made me want a couple of pints of it :P

Waynio......................

australia would be mint!

would love to live there, they are very strict on people moving over there though aren't they, don't you have to have a job to move there? :unsure:

You have to get a job/education to move anywhere... they are trying to encourage migrants though, i remember a scheme where they were offering free flights to australia for graduates with good degrees so they can live there

Sweet thing about it is actually having an Australian mate, who's buying all night for us - at Walkabout! Sad thing is I have an exam tomorrow morning. But it's all good.

i say the whole trials forum join together buy an aussie osbourne house and live there.

So what does that have to do with anything in this thread? Other than the word 'aussie' which you've either spelt wrong, or used in the wrong context. :bamboozled:

Would seem quite nice to live in australlia, anyone know what it's like for trials.

Never been myself but it is supposed to be fantastic, lots of street and some good natural at the coasts. This is all from Waynio when he went and from speaking to Danny from Aussie on msn. Only problem is everything is so spread out, so unless you wanna ride the same things day in day out you would have a lot of travelling to do

Edited by fruitbat

Never been myself but it is supposed to be fantastic, lots of street and some good natural at the coasts. This is all from Waynio when he went and from speaking to Danny from Aussie on msn. Only problem is everything is so spread out, so unless you wanna ride the same things day in day out you would have a lot of travelling to do

Oh right,cool, cheers

• 4 years later...