Favourite School Hobbies

anzo

Howdy,

Just thinking about all the stuff from back in school (mostly primary school) and all the crazies that had come and gone.

I can't actually think of that many, but it altered up and down the country, I particularly remember Pogz, I have fecking dozens of them and they all disappeared. I think my mum threw them away hoping I'd stop wasting my pocket money on them (satan).

So, What did you're school have?

pogs , marbles , yoyo's , pokemon cards , also think we had a jacks phase

I remember once in Nottingham, some kid came up to me and my mate and asked if we had any pokemon cards for sale or swap. My mate said yeah (I hated them) and the other kid just grabbed them and ran. I actually wonder how many people got killed/mugged/raped for their pokemon cards when they were in their peak, and I bet its quite a few.

We don't seem to have any crazes in schools anymore, they're just things like 'Who's got the best phone'...that sucks...We were satisfied with a pack of 1 pound pack of pogz.

I remember once in Nottingham, some kid came up to me and my mate and asked if we had any pokemon cards for sale or swap. My mate said yeah (I hated them) and the other kid just grabbed them and ran. I actually wonder how many people got killed/mugged/raped for their pokemon cards when they were in their peak, and I bet its quite a few.

We don't seem to have any crazes in schools anymore, they're just things like 'Who's got the best phone'...that sucks...We were satisfied with a pack of 1 pound pack of pogz.

hahaha

It's a pretty crazy trend if people rape other people for pokemon cards, but if they are shiny........ :shifty:

I used to go crazy over pokemon cards :turned: Some lad gave me all his shiny's i was like :D:D:D YAY!! but then when we were walking along the canal...a "hard" guy came along and asked for them. so he took them back off me and gave them this lad. I punched him then chucked all his cards in the canal and ran off lol. :shifty:

One of my mates could've either had a snake or a big box of poke'mon cards, guess which he chose... the damn cards

Edited by TrialsLord

Throwing wet toilet paper at the ceiling.

Pushing girls into the boys toilets.

Bone heads.

And others mentions above.

This lad knows how to live!!! Throwin wet toilet paper at people was a more fun sport thou

We had....Yoyos....pokemon cards...Rebeling against school shoes and wearing trainers :turned: ......Throwing polos....

Pokemon cards were definatley the biggest at primary school, i had to sit with the teachers cause i we were playing about with them and i grabbed a load from a guy, dunno what was up with that.

Other favourites were off ground tag and 40 40 out.

Ah the good old days B)

We had pogz/pogs back in like year 5/6 at middle school. Failing that we just played cricket or that hide and seek game where you had to get back to 'base' and touch it (and say your name of course) before the person who was 'on' saw you and if they saw you you had to race them back and beat em to it.

Oh we also had them football stickers too.

Isnt everyone on this forum too old for pokemon cards :P or am i just an old man.

we had: Gameboys, Yoyos, Pokemon cards, the whole wet toilet paper game, standing up then sitting down really quickly in assembly, playing with our velcro shoes in assembly B) . loads!

wow primary school was fun!

haha, Pokemon cards got banned becuase of kids crying becuase they lost their ones in 'fights'...

Elastic bands got banned too (no pun intended) :turned:

Humming in class was another one, because you NEVER know who's humming (still do that now :P )

And sending notes round in class saying 'start coughing at 11o'clock' or 'when 'Mr X' shouts AIR-RAID' dive under the tables' :lol:

Good times... ^_^

Edited by Dan6061

We had pogz/pogs back in like year 5/6 at middle school. Failing that we just played cricket or that hide and seek game where you had to get back to 'base' and touch it (and say your name of course) before the person who was 'on' saw you and if they saw you you had to race them back and beat em to it.

Thats what i meant by 40 40 out, was a class game.

Pogs and yo-yos def my highlights, i was pertty handy with a yo-yo, still got my Yomega RBII and a Henry's Viper, two of the best yo-yo's available. Can still do splitting the atom everytime i tidy my room :P

i also remember finger boards, they were a bit of a laugh!

And sending notes round in class saying 'start coughing at 11o'clock' or 'when 'Mr X' shouts AIR-RAID' dive under the tables' :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

f**king too right. These were the best.

I remember one french lesson, the teacher had to go out of the classroom to get something, so we all turned out chairs round to face the back wall instead of the front. When she came back in she just stood at the back facing us and continued the lesson. Was so funny. :lol:

Or in history, we had this really old teacher, and we would all rock side to side, like we was on a boat, try and make her sea sick. :lol:

Man, high school was the best.

I remember one french lesson, the teacher had to go out of the classroom to get something, so we all turned out chairs round to face the back wall instead of the front. When she came back in she just stood at the back facing us and continued the lesson. Was so funny. :lol:

ahaha, we tried that once, but only got half way.

was soo much more fun :lol:

Teachers face: :blink:

:lol:

Brilliant.

Some other people locked a teacher in the cupboard once..only for a little while...

And we blocked our form room door with a table, and no one else could get in :lol:

ahh...goooood times ^_^

pokemon cards, conkers. and then in year 6 a whole group of lads brought in stanley knives :blink: .

erm manhunt, a game where you have two teams one chasing and the other team has a word between them all. so say if there was 4 people in the group, then they would have 4 letter word with a letter each. then they run away and you have to find them and beat their letter out of them :lol: !!! so many fights a result of that game :P .

then dead legs, dead arms, wet willies, johnny guns :S , elastic band flicking lol

We used to play a game called "trips" on the field, where you had to run from one end of the field to another, with 2 people starting in the middle, trying to either trip them up or take them out. If you fell down, then you were in the middle as well. It was more of a summer version of bulldog, but it got banned in year 6 as it turned in to a pile on and one lad hurt his neck and had to be airlifted to hospital because they thought it was broken.

Turned out he was fine, but still, never forget that day.