Favourite School Hobbies

anzo

Or in history, we had this really old teacher, and we would all rock side to side, like we was on a boat, try and make her sea sick. :lol:

LMAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

O dear, now we actually look back school was such a f***in dose. No job really apart from a shitty £15 a week paper round every morning (did I get a bum deal there?) at the time I thought it was great.

Used to complain when we got like 2 bits of homework in one wee or some crap like that, maybe less I cant remember.

One thiing I strongly remember was this full on bible basher kid sat playin pogs with us and all of a sudden this trial of piss emerged from underneath him and ran down the playground (it was on a slope) and he just sat there like sod all had happened! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

O dear such good times, we used to have a memory garden too, anyone else have one of those badboys?

Then as a treat we used to be able to take games and shizzle in, my mate and I used to burn our RC cars round the place :D

feckin hell if I could be 10 again for just one week :rolleyes:

Anyway sorry I floated away for a second there.........

Yeah mostly pogs and yoyos were the score back then

O yeh and tech decks

(Y):)

Edited by Rob P

Ahh the good old days!

Pogs, Boneheads (i htink thats what they were called.. small plastic things you used to throw at other small plastic figures to win them,

football cards (always used to be some kid who didn't want his naymore and shout 'SCRAMBLE!!!' and lob them in the air in the middle of the playground for evevryone to go nuts over :D), 40/40,

yoyo's (i was the first to have one of those ones with the clutch in them, i could out-sleeper all those jokers!), and Pokemon but only the tardy kids played with them (i was too old).

Probably some other things that i forgot.

There was this massive bush that had some white, 1cm sized berries on them that popped when you lobbed them at people, they were fun.

And sticky darts! They were the best... The barbed bit ontop of long grass you could pick off and lob at people and they'd get stick in their jumpers or whatevevr.

Also, that green plant thats really sticky and grabs anything, that was cool.

I'll edit as i think of more.

I have many fond memories of school...

When in primary, young and innocent and you thought downs syndrome was a god send and the funniest thing on earth. There was one kid that had it, and boy did he get picked on. Not in a physical way, just tell him to do something and he'd do it.

We had a bush that grew these green, sticky, gooey berries, and he ate so many of them, and leaves, crisp wrappers, puddle water...EVERYTHING...but then we all grew a braincell...sort of.

In secondary school we had a tree were everyone (known as 'goths and skaters') hung about. Well, one day me, danny foster and a few others got bored and pealed every single bit of bark off it, and then it was all yellow, looked like cheese.

'We' (meaning Foster, who took all the blame,lol) got f**kin wasted, and he was forced to join the 'environment club' with the science teacher, lol, don't think he ever went though.

In about year 9, my friend discovered weed, and was (and still is) completely hooked on it, he smoked it so much he didn't know where he was in. Anyway, he smoked it that much he started coughing up this black shit. And one day in English, he, in his laid back manner, just sat back, looked up and spat this huge flem of black stuff onto the ceiling...everyone just stopped and looked, a few comments from the school slags and then carried on with the lesson.

It went into a long drip and then just dried up into a stick of black shit, its still there to this day according to my missus.

Weird things that people remember...Who ever made dens?

I really miss being young again, its just depressing to think you'll never do that shit ever again...well, you can, but then your making the effort to and its just not the same.

What is wrong with kids now, I sound really old but you have to agree. All the younger kids now all smoke, fight and lose their virginity at about 4.

We just used to randomly dig holes, and when you found a rock you were convinced it was something else, gold or something. You'd never get a kid doing that now...digging would just ruin is 100 pound jeans....

I loved school wish i could go back

Clearest memory has gotta be them paper pellets with elastic bands... YOU ALL MUST OF HAD THOSE.

Had the paper made into a pellet like a v shape then ud have elastic band between thumb and finger,,,and would use it as a catapult. That was some funny shit

Special when u aimed at the teacher :lol::lol::lol:

Errm i remember

Pogz

yo yo's

These strange rubber balls on a strechey rubber cord like yo yo's that were filled with a liquid jelly stuff, there were realy strechey in the end they were banned from the uk becuase some children strangled them self's by mistake with them!

pokemon cards(i still have mine mint condition)

football stickers

Dust caps, the thing at one time was to steal dust caps!(i was the best at it no lies!)

ahaha, we tried that once, but only got half way.

was soo much more fun :lol:

Teachers face: :blink:

:lol:

Brilliant.

Some other people locked a teacher in the cupboard once..only for a little while...

And we blocked our form room door with a table, and no one else could get in :lol:

ahh...goooood times ^_^

Yeah shit we used to allways lock teachers out and turn the lights off so they couldnt see!

Ermm so many to mention!

1. Humming game

2. Someone shouts '123!' and everyone randomly stands up in the middle of class

3. Who can ask the teacher the most irrelevant question in the lesson :P

4. Swinging on your chair.

Theres a few..and of course the classic pokemon cards, yo-yo's etc (Y)

Edited by Jules

hahaha, the hummin game we used to play was, someone would hum a continous note and everyone would slowley join in, drive the teacher spare i tell you :P then there was always, race your desk to the board at the front of the class and the "see how far you can gfet to the front of the class before she notices" game.

rub the names off the board aws a funny one ;)

man this brings it all back on how much of a little sod i was!

yoyos oh wow i was the yoyo king! in my prime i had aound 20 and i had completed the yomega book and got a special yoyo!!

finger boards were ace kickflip over the lunch box to grind down the ruler! hell yeah!

lobbing stuff at people from a high window, getting sent out of class and pulling faces through the window

riding your bike at lunch time wheelieing up and down the bike racks

having your tie tucked in and your shirt untucked even though they went mental at you

I WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL! :

Ben

Ahhh, dustcaps, I remember that craze. My mate once tried to nick them off a merc, and then the owner opened the door and stepped out his car...dipshit. lol, his face turned white and he ran home to change his pants.

We used to have this tap in science, it was slightly dodgy plumbing in the building and when you turned it on it made a rumbling sound for about a second and then went away. But I remember that you used to turn it verrrrry slowly and when you felt it rumble, leave it as it was...it progressively got worse until the whole room was shaking and about collapsed. The teacher was old and confused and didn't know what the hell was happening.

I remember doing work experience, and me and a mate got refused placement (school wouldn't let us go for insurance reasons) so we were stuck in school. For 2 weeks we had to help out teachers, and boy did those f**kers take advantage, they decided to move history, RE and geography into the 3rd story of another building...guess who had to transport thousands of books, work and equipment?

Anyway, there were about 6 of us, we all knew each other and we just f**ked about continuously. However, there was one lad...summed up in two words would be 'morbidly obese'...and this was in the middle of summer, my god did that fat pig stink...we worked about 2 days of the 'experience' and then f**ked off home...some experience that was.

Has anyone mentioned bone heads? you know the plastic things you flicked at each other my god i was a god at that. my friend lost all of his and went off crying because his mum would kill him he had 2 left and i used it to win back all his other 1s and more in one lunchtime!!!

Also the metal coins of footballers from world cup 1996 and those stupid footie cards i didnt really catch on to

The teacher always used to go out for the spackie kids we used to turn over the tables and have pencil fights this all came to an end when a certain child took it too far and set off a stink bomb! lol

oh cops and robbers, gladiators e.t.c. pokemon of course

Ping Pong Balls

The easiest way to make a smoke bomb for those without access to chemicals. Simpily go down to the supermarket and buy some ping pong balls then take them home and wrap the ball in al-foil (aluminium foil). Wrap the ball in a way so as that there is a handle like piece for you to hold onto whilst you light it.

And that is it, your smoke bomb is complete! Now to ignite the smoke bomb simpily hold the handle you made (or if you are scared place it on the ground) and light the actual ball part. It may take several seconds to ignite, but when it does you will get a nice smokey mass. :rolleyes: always a favourite :-

Some funny stuff coming out of this thread!

I like it when ur in an exam on a table on your own,and i slowly turn my table till in facing the side wall :P or until i get told to turn it back :D

Edited by T-MAGura