My 4ghz Pc Specs

Wright Pads

Excuse me?

Apple computers running Windows as standard from the box? That isn't going to happen. If that's what you mean anyway! Apple Mac computers can run windows with Virtual PC but I'm not sure what people are going to do now they've changed to Intel.

Anyway. You live in Bristol. May go out for a drink when I drive down next holidays to see sidehop, that's if the Nick was for me...

Yeah. I'm not really into the PC spec and overclocking and stuff, but from what you've shown and other people's reactions you've done well for the computer. Now you should try hydrogen cool it :P

Yes Apple PC's running Windows outta the box. Oh it's already happend mate. They've just been showing them off withthe new Intel chipsets in there and running both Windows and OX which is Mac's workings.

Yeah some Mac's can kinda currently run windows but it's not amazing, very unstable and well pointless.

No i live in Plymouth mate, i'm moving back to Bristol and currently am back and forth there a lot mostly at weekends. We can go for a beer anyways dude. alwasy good to meet fellow riders and more people off forums. sidehop's a cool dude.

Hydrogen cool, new to me but when you boil the stuff it goes bang i know that much. I've done, Air, Water, Water chiller and Phase and Cascade and i gave up my mobo & cpu to be LN20 for about 3 hours wirth on fun. Helped a mate with a oil cooled pc, now a submerged baby oil cooled pc running at 28c 24/7. Duno what eles to do now cooling wise...next.

Waiting for new bits to arrive and i might have a water chiller, 16c water temp thus no condesation so i can hit maybe 4.4, 4.6 or 4.8 never know maybe a magic 5ghz. Std water i know i'd get 4.2ghz...we wait and see.

Thanks for the postives dude.