Whats The Worst Injury You Have Had?

Bolty

hi, i was just wondering what is the worst injury you have had on your trials bike? i have been riding since july and i havent really hurt my self too bad.I was just wondering if any guys have had any serious injurys? nick... (Y)

yeh i hurts proper bad every time!!! also i broke the other arm skateboarding!!

and hopefully never again touch wood!! : :lol:

So funny watching you limping around school Joe :lol:

Mine was when i first tried dirt...Last jump at sandies (Local jumps) of a six pack and sorted nose-dived to much and broke my wrist :rolleyes:>_<:$

well a mate smashed his nose on his stem after doing a gap :lol: so i went with him to KFC to get some tissues but as we were cylcing i was laughing my butt off and took a kick on the pedal and my chain came off and i went over the handlebars and popped my arm out of the socket and took a chunk of bone out of my elbow :P

Erm, My worst. I have broken 2 ribs trying boat gap in brum. Dislocated knee cap trying a tap on a wall and hit it way to low and smashed knee off stem. Broken baby finger and a bone in my foot. And then we have the famouse pedal to shin taking out some tissue in my leg. Mangled wrist and fingers. Erm i think thats it, Then the odd cuts and bruises. Also broken collar bone wen i was 4 or 6 lol.

Beau

Worst injury has to be what i did to myself last night....... Learnt how to gap to front wheel on Wednesday night and found myself progressing well with them. Front wheel hit the pallet i was gapping onto, over the handlebars i went to see loads of blood pourin out my mouth. Went to a & e to get cleaned up and have 6 stiches put in the most awkward place in my mouth. Got fat lips at the moment, lol, knocked a tooth out of place as well as general cuts and bruises. At least i had my helmet on else it would of been alot worse.

Worst injury has to be what i did to myself last night....... Learnt how to gap to front wheel on Wednesday night and found myself progressing well with them. Front wheel hit the pallet i was gapping onto, over the handlebars i went to see loads of blood pourin out my mouth. Went to a & e to get cleaned up and have 6 stiches put in the most awkward place in my mouth. Got fat lips at the moment, lol, knocked a tooth out of place as well as general cuts and bruises. At least i had my helmet on else it would of been alot worse.

shit i hate hitting my mouth when i was 5 i hit my teeth of the copin of a halfpipe on rollerskates. >_<

cracker both teth at the front staight through the nevre there was like a pyrmid in the centre! (N)

Was bombing on my a to b bike down a bridge on a wet day. At the end there were some railings, designed to slow down idiots like me, but I decided it would be clever to test out my sh!tty old v brakes....

I slammed on as close as possible, obviously didn't stop, slid out, and my neck landed on my bar-ends :o

If I didn't have such thick rubber grips, I would either

be dead

or have a 3/4" hole in my neck (Y)

i went to sidehop off a 6 ft wall 'i didn't pull out enough to make both wheels leave the wall and ended up nose diving towards the ground! I hit the concrete full whack with my eyebrow, my hands were still on the grips when i hit the floor, 9 stiches!

thats about it though for serious injury