Give It A Name 06

zoojames

Here check this badboy out!

Its a gig that was started last year, a bunch of big name bands get together and do a weekender, tickets go quick but its an amazing event! Spose it's a bit of an "emo" thing if your going to be like that, but anyway, a lush gig, lush bands, lush time! Just watch out for all the 12 year old fat scene girls... yuck!

James ^_^

Last year at "Give It A Name" they took ALL water off of everyone when they went inside.

After 3 hours, of a 7 hour day, they ran out of water. Yes. No Water. For 5 Hours.

Then, the queues for food were f**king abysmal, it took me 2 and a half hours to spend £6 on a burger and a coke.

Alexisonfire and Funeral were good though.

Shame about this years line-up.

I'm going on the sunday, but mooching up saturday night to meet my friends in a hotel!

We Are Scientists have now been added to Sundays line up (ommfg so the scene, right?) And they are possibly my favourite band playing!

All I need now is Test Icicles to sign up for sunday and I'd be stupidly happy! As for now, Sunday will do.

Saw Coheed vs Thrice on Saturday, Coheed were very poor IMO, Thrice how ever, so good.

scenester out.

Saw Coheed vs Thrice on Saturday, Coheed were very poor IMO, Thrice how ever, so good.

Yay I was there, too. I actually thought Coheed did alright, considering how much I dislike their songs. And because the started, the pit for them was insane - even though they're not heavy at all.

Thrice were awesome, but it's gay that they didn't play some of the songs I went to hear. The pit was shit for them because everyone was knackered by the end, I guess. Although there was a tiny one for Deadbolts.

As for giveitaname, it looks lame.

Yay I was there, too. I actually thought Coheed did alright, considering how much I dislike their songs. And because the started, the pit for them was insane - even though they're not heavy at all.

Thrice were awesome, but it's gay that they didn't play some of the songs I went to hear. The pit was shit for them because everyone was knackered by the end, I guess. Although there was a tiny one for Deadbolts.

As for giveitaname, it looks lame.

Which pit, there were a few wern't there? I ended up spending half of coheed and all of thrice in the pit centre stage about a quarter back from the stage, was f**kin' rad!

Made my day :D