Is Their Any Stretches I Should Do Before Riding?

aff1e

I don't normally bother with biketrials, but I used to with mototrials as you don't move as much as you do in biketrials.

What I do it just ride to where ever I'm going to be riding. Obviously pedalling like mad on a mod is sufficent warm up for me. Although many will argue because pedalling doesn't require the same muscles used when actually doing trials...so your knackered there.

Probably best to do football warm up type stuff, but I don't know anyone that actually stretches...no one can be arsed with it.

Just riding to where you want to go will do the job. That and don't go for the biggest thing stright away. It's nothing to loose sleep over though. Your muscles will just be getting used to trials riding, which is why they'll ache.

do head shoulder knees and toes or the YMCA!

if you just do minor trials pedal hopping curbs e.t.c. then you will be warming up the muscles specific to trials which is a lot more usefull than warming up muscles that may be football related

like everyone going oh im doing weights to impove my trials use (in my oppinion) your better just riding as all the work is focosed on your trials muscles, (im guessing here) shoullder muscles deltoids, abs, triceps, pectoral rather than just your biceps

Like the others said, do a bit of a warm up etc.

But the other thing to do i find is, to stretch after you have been riding. I find that after a big ride either that evening or the next morning my back and shoulders are stiff. Just take a few minutes to stretch out your arms, shoulders etc a couples of time trough the eve or before you sleep and you'll be sorted.

H :)

press ups and simple weights on biceps and triceps helps ur upper body strength for back hops, hop ups etc it helps avoid the muscle ache and pain on the forearms

stretching- on the bike, both feet on ground behind rear tyre or halfway, strech your arms out and lean down and back, it helps the back muscles.

Pat

press ups and simple weights on biceps and triceps helps ur upper body strength for back hops, hop ups etc it helps avoid the muscle ache and pain on the forearms

stretching- on the bike, both feet on ground behind rear tyre or halfway, strech your arms out and lean down and back, it helps the back muscles.

Pat

Some push ups, stretch legs, arms and wrists...

Then strech a bit on the bike...

It makes such a difference, and also, you kinda prepare mentally, for me it's part of focusing on trials... :closedeyes: