Felix Mucke & Pat Winter Video

grantham

I’m able to produce seven bikes painted follow Your daily lipstick colour if You marry me IPB Image

I’m only 14 yeas older ;-)....but feel Young by weekly biketrial training and healthy life... olso heard that average age for marriage in Sweden is 16 Am I right ? ;-)

Patrick & Felix – good job

hahah aww thank u Patrick!! :D

Red one day,pink one day and the other day black etc... lots of bikes :-

Hmm and about the marrige yes u can merry someone when u are 16 but u most write too our king in sweden or something like that!! :huh: Really weird didn't understand when mom explained.. :mellow:

Nadine:

LOL Jesus suss! your on the sweet stuff!

i guess all that snow is doing your head in.........SO much energy

Yes :closedeyes: thats so true!! but the thing is im going too the gym instead and that isnt very much help!!! Just make me weird, and have lots of stupid energy that I can give too my bike later!! :rolleyes: //Suss :wub:

Edited by Monty_susanne

just watched it... thought it was good - couple of the felix lines were awesome....

But

one question (and its not a dig) - who is pat ? does he ride for BT ? If no then why is he in a vid with a BT rider on the BT website, and if yes then why ? i mean his riding was ok but a ton of riders i know are of that standard.... Is he some sort of 10 y old giant ? or am i missing summut ?

anyway point is it was good.

one question (and its not a dig) - who is pat ? does he ride for BT ? If no then why is he in a vid with a BT rider on the BT website, and if yes then why ? i mean his riding was ok but a ton of riders i know are of that standard.... Is he some sort of 10 y old giant ? or am i missing summut ?

Pat = Grantham = topic starter ;)

And I think he rides (Expert?) at the worlds, he ain't no slouch.