Hope Mono Upgrade

YAJIB

No they wont upgrade you ill put pounds on it is just a stupid question however Hope will most probably fix you old hub for you although hubs come with a year garantee Hope genrally treat it as a lifetime one! and the new hub has had multiple problems!!!

No they wont upgrade you ill put pounds on it is just a stupid question however Hope will most probably fix you old hub for you although hubs come with a year garantee Hope genrally treat it as a lifetime one! and the new hub has had multiple problems!!!

what do you mean the new hub has had multiple problems? don't talk bullshit, you don't know about the testing, the hubs that are in production now have not had one problem, the earlier prototypes around 18 months ago had problems

ash

the hubs were ment to be released ages ago so i assume that they have had problems

think my friend had one, but hey what do i know?

Has the new hub been released then? i was refering to the prototypes though yes

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

the hubs were ment to be released ages ago so i assume that they have had problems

think my friend had one, but hey what do i know?

Has the new hub been released then? i was refering to the prototypes though yes

no we havnt had problems at hope, we've just been waiting on parts from suppliers, pawls, springs etc...

i don't think your friend has had one............ i know all the lads who test them along with me

the pro 2 is released now, the pro2t is out within the next couple of weeks, 1 week and six days if im correct

ash

oh right cool (Y) thanks for the info. always loved my hope the only hub i will ever need i "hope" *bud a boom boom chh!* (sorry im lame no pun intended) look forward to its release in my opinion Hope hubs are the best on the market mines done me proud! there was a kid on my MSN who had one i swear or he said he did i was using the term "friend" very loosly.

Anyone ever thought that they might be holding them back because they want them to be right when they release them? I'd rather wait for a product with all the faults ironed out than get one that hasn't been tested fully. If it had been released on time but still having slight problems then they would have been slated for releasing an under-developed hub. Some people...