So Come On, Who Bought A Ticket?

Simon

100 million, tempted me enough. Got one number in the end. :(

It seem's the 100 million tempted loads of people as it's up 25million next time haha.

So come on, who else fell for that little bit of hope in winning a piece? :P

Or you can get £100,000,000 for the price of 3 mars bars. :P

Yeah but the odds are 76 million to one.

Funny thing is though, if you bought every combination (76,275,360) you would make a profit when you certainly win.

Even if you have the money, and it was physicly possible to put every combination on, try spotting the flaw in this plan. :ermm:

Edited by JT!

Even if you have the money, and it was physicly possible to put every combination on, try spotting the flaw in this plan. :ermm:

1. If someone else won you would have to slipt the jackpot

2. If you had enough money to do all the possible conbinations the profit would be small

3. it would really piss off the person at the checkout desk!

Aahhahahahahhahahaha, a mate of mine bought two tickets for this yesterday, I said if he won anything, I'd eat my own leg....

Just got a txt, he won £7.40 :ermm::rolleyes::-B)

I'm keeping my mouth shut from now aha. :$

Hahaha, gutted. Get eating, boy.

What would you's do with the money?

The verry first thing you'd do?

I think if i won i'd end up buyin a hugeeee house and have like a racing track in my garden lol.

One lass i know from school she won 1mil and shes now in prision with no money left she got into the high life and every one knows drugs come with that, silly girl really at 16!!

Earn the 4 million a year interest? Never have to work? Not be a dick and piss it away. (Saying that, i know i would)

The interest a month would be a hell of a lot more than that.

The average interest rates are around 3.9% a month so even if you blew 20 million and only had £80,000,000 left then interest a month would be...

wait for it.. £3,120,000 :o

thats over 12 million a year in interest.

To put it into perspective thats £4642 an hour to spend, assuming you can stay awake 24 hours a day, lol

I bought a ticket and got nothing,lol.

But as they say, you have to be in it to win it. (Y)

The interest a month would be a hell of a lot more than that.

The average interest rates are around 3.9% a month so even if you blew 20 million and only had £80,000,000 left then interest a month would be...

wait for it.. £3,120,000 :o

thats over 12 million a year in interest.

To put it into perspective thats £4642 an hour to spend, assuming you can stay awake 24 hours a day, lol

I bought a ticket and got nothing,lol.

But as they say, you have to be in it to win it. (Y)

Umm, i dunno where you get that interest rate- its STUPIDLY high, please tell us this magical bank! IVe got my savings in a 5.5% annual savings account, and out of all the banks i tried that was a VERY HIGH interest rate, and that would only get 5.5mil off the whole 100mil every year.

Umm, i dunno where you get that interest rate- its STUPIDLY high, please tell us this magical bank! IVe got my savings in a 5.5% annual savings account, and out of all the banks i tried that was a VERY HIGH interest rate, and that would only get 5.5mil off the whole 100mil every year.

My investemt in a priviledge account for my uncle is 10% a year, however if he goes bust i loose all of my money :P but still free money while it lasts (Y)