So Come On, Who Bought A Ticket?

Simon

If I won it I'd make all my close friends and family very rich. Then I'd give some to charity, invest in property and retire to Australia and spend the rest of my life living pretty average and driving a Shelby Cobra 427 (a proper one!). I don't think I'd change shitloads, as stupid as it sounds I've never thought what I'd do with that kind of money because I think how I'm going to make it!

I would be a wanker and spend a shiteload on random crap like TVs, computers, cameras, cars etc etc. After that I would hope that I would give a decent amount to charity and buy some shit for my friends. Then after all that I would carry on doing what I'm doing. I hate spending a day in my own company - the thought of retiring at age 21 really doesn't fill me with joy at all.

i would still ive at home but i think i would "change" a few things lol

i think id start my own bike shop, because you get to meet people and talk to them and sell them things, while still doing what i wanted and would employ all of my friends but not let them no how much i had so id pay them like £50 an hour lol to ride in my trials park out the back LMAO lol

but you wouldnt retire at 21 you could do whatever you wanted id

*join the army

*go bundgee jumping

*base jump off my own hotel

*race your private race track

*as many women as you pleased

*partys whenever you wanted

*projects like a designer

*invest in your ideas (eg. new brake pads, non drive side- drive side cranks because i sidehop right :S, not all trails though modding motorbikes and cars, go karting)

*helping thr enviroment

*becombing board of a charity and run it

would be the start but id always be working for me and my friends (Y)