New Phone Time. Lil Help?!?!

will

Criteria!

120~ I can go over by 10 or 20 I guess!

Pay as you go.

Camera. Decent quality

Needs to be reasonably small and lightweight.

All the other shiz that comes with phones. Bluetooth etc....

So far Ive found the Sony Ericcson K750i.

If anyone has any suggestions I want to hear them.. So reply. :ermm:

Thanks, Will.

OK This puzzles me,,,,

Your willing to pay £120 for a pay as go phone....how much credit are you gonna put on in the year?? £100 - £200

So where looking at £250 ish.

Why not go contract..,.get yourself a ncie £20 a month tariff with free phone. Shit load of texts, shit load of minutes.. £20 a month x 12 = £240 ....and you saved yaself a shitload of pissing about getting credit.

Only downside is you have to be 18 to get a contract phone. If you aint 18, get you mum to do it and give her £20 a month,

Just an idea (Y)

OK This puzzles me,,,,

Your willing to pay £120 for a pay as go phone....how much credit are you gonna put on in the year?? £100 - £200

So where looking at £250 ish.

Why not go contract..,.get yourself a ncie £20 a month tariff with free phone. Shit load of texts, shit load of minutes.. £20 a month x 12 = £240 ....and you saved yaself a shitload of pissing about getting credit.

Only downside is you have to be 18 to get a contract phone. If you aint 18, get you mum to do it and give her £20 a month,

Just an idea (Y)

most contracts sub £30 a month are generally shit.

stretch to £150 and get a d500?

Don't know if the offers still on but Tesco were letting you have £20 off the price of a phone when you spend £40 or over on your shopping so maybe you could get a good phone from there? Tesco mobile ain't a bad network either same prices as o2... think its run through o2 aswell actually...

Edited by mr ailsbury

K750I is a great phone with rehgards to features and picture quality, but ive had to send mine away for a week twice yto have it repaired becaue it screwwed up on me and was un useabloe.

I've just lost it tonight, so it's a goddamn gonner as far as i know, ill phone 02 tomorrow and see what they can doo for me, but i doubt itll be a cheap replacement.,.........

excuse the pissedness.