Strengthen Your Fingers

BAZZA

I want somthing like that...

I have a real problem with arm pump when using my braking finger..... my powerball doesnt seem to help as I am keeping my fingers still rather than moving them which is where I get my problem.

I thinks I need to make somthing :D

That's a cool little thing you've made there. I doubt it'll do much more than exercise your fingers though, but it's cool.

For finger strength, climbing boards are where it's at. Metolius do a sweet fairly cheap one. They'll improve your finger strength no end, and your arm pump won't be as significant.

That's a cool little thing you've made there. I doubt it'll do much more than exercise your fingers though, but it's cool.

Im sure them springs will be really resistant, so you have to work hard and your muscles in your fingers will pump and become stronger :)

Get the idea out there and sell them man!

Just like that man who put unberella's in a vending machine at the tube in japan, hes a millionare now :)

Nice idea............

surely it does help the muscles, another benefit of this idea would help get the arms and hands get used to the feel of the handlebars and brakes? and i have a stressball, using the fingers to squeeze the hell out of it, it does help apparentely!

nice one

Pat

Seee people.....This lads made 3 posts...and hes validated, He has used decent language in 3 posts and is a member..Not to hard is it :turned:

The idea was sooooo great he deserved to be validated. Maby cut it in half though? Excellent idea though. Made me laugh.

IPB Image

Edited by JT!