Anyone Know Anything About Mission Prodigys?

joe parker

I'm sure they are the bikes where you cant upgrade ANYTHING on them? lol.

Wait for someone else to reply 'cause I'm no help at all..

Mat

cheers! but i allready hav a 26" so i don't really care but i need to find out if i brakes cause i work but i don't get paid that much!! so i can't keep buying new stuff for things that brake!

joe

Whether the brakes work or not doesn't depend on the bike, it depends on the brake.

Also, sorry to break it to you, but they are a shit bike. The frame has a 1.5" headtube, which means you need mission forks, mission stem and mission bars. So if you want another stem, you'll need to buy a new frame and new forks. If you want new forks, you'll need new frame and stem. You get the idea.

Whether the brakes work or not doesn't depend on the bike, it depends on the brake.

Also, sorry to break it to you, but they are a shit bike. The frame has a 1.5" headtube, which means you need mission forks, mission stem and mission bars. So if you want another stem, you'll need to buy a new frame and new forks. If you want new forks, you'll need new frame and stem. You get the idea.

OK OK!!! i was gonna buy a new frame anyway!! but its just something to ride!! :P !

BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!! M8!

JOE

DO THEY USALLY GET BROEKN EASILY???? :(

Basicly what he said, plus the hardcore 14mm axles!.

To be honest i wouldnt bother mate, sorry to have to say this but mission are in a word "crap".

if your just starting i would say, get the onza t-pro, excellet bike to start on and comes with all the stuff you need.

hope this helped

cheers

wilky

does any one know if mission prodigys are any good cause im buying one off me mate and imm wonderin if they brake easy or anything???? :D

if you really are just starting and want to learn the basics, balancing, endo, etc, it is a good bike.

otherwise get something better like a t-pro. oh you wont snap the mission (Y)

Edited by stevecoust