Widest 20"/19" Drilled Rim Available?

ding_dong

Do you even own one of these Rims... Ask Porter!! He even says that they are stronger than the old CNC Rims!!

Craig

Damon has gone through these rims like food. 1 new rim, with a Tarty Build, lasts about a week. And that not even doing big stuff.

Not worth the money or the hype. Maybe be different for the mod rims, but i wouldnt trust em.

Quote from echo scotty "Strong as f**k!! Have you ever had these rims? Ive got them on my Mod and there super strong!! Grings are like stupidly sharp and last AGESS!!"

Yes i have got these rims i got them with my bike and i have had them about a month and they are oval with dents and buckled and i checked my spokes pretty much everytime i went out (N)

For unicycling, go with a proven rim, thats an Alex DX32, a TryAll or Koxx Cheesehole, or (my preference) a KH 19" Freeride. Unicycles put way more transverse load onto a rim than normal bike trials, and you need to be careful to avoid tyre folding. A note about the TryAll/Koxx rims, Yoggi is constantly ripping the spokes through his rims and getting them replaced, so it'd be best to go for something eyeletted. I've heard good things about the new 19" Hog from Onza, check UDC.

Loose.

I vonly heard of 1 mod echo rim that has f**ked up... granty's....

I havnt heard of any others, and i run mine with around 13PSi (i think) and do stupid gaps and drop gaps to rails n shit, but it still isnt dented or even slightly buckled yet....

the stock rims are weak as fook, proven!