London Ride

zulu boy

on sunday the 5th, meet at the shell depo place, it's on the south bank, next to waterloo east trainstation. right opposite the london eye, but on the same side of the rivevr.

it will be awsum and anyone can come!

:)

ad me if u wanna know more

An onza is for life not just 4 xmas, but it will live for about 3-4 weeks, so ask your mum for a hamster instead?!? :)

lol

i live down the road! ill b there, im the one wearing blue revell bikes/boarhunt jakcet

see u all there

Pat

Im sure it was you that said you were deaf, Will you have somone with you that can do sign language?

Zulu do you know if az-man and chris are going?

kwl, do u ride 4 revell bikes? :ermm:

i dont ride for revell, hoping to snap up with them in future through cdtrialsport (chris doney) as he is a local in my area, but i help them out for various things and get parts and clothing through them as well

Im sure it was you that said you were deaf, Will you have somone with you that can do sign language?

Zulu do you know if az-man and chris are going?

yes i am deaf, but i can sign AND speak but i lipread though (ask ash-kennard), i f i bring someone with me, that what u call an interpreter,and no this sport cant stop me riding cos of my deafness, as i dont really need communication whilst riding

see y'all there

Pat

oi come on munn bit nasty isnt it calling them nobbs lol i may try to come to this as i havent been to london in ages and im sure if ross aint wanking i can get him to come and couple of my local riders out

hopefully i got the money for train

cheers ric (Y)

i dont ride for revell, hoping to snap up with them in future through cdtrialsport (chris doney) as he is a local in my area, but i help them out for various things and get parts and clothing through them as well

yes i am deaf, but i can sign AND speak but i lipread though (ask ash-kennard), i f i bring someone with me, that what u call an interpreter,and no this sport cant stop me riding cos of my deafness, as i dont really need communication whilst riding

see y'all there

Pat

Looks like someones hetting a slap(T-MAGura! <_< ); only joking :D . Az- man and chris are coming yes!

I beat you to it you little n00bs

Haha....

See you all there, its shaping up to be a good ride.

I posted this befor you!!! little willy man!

benno

I beat you to it you little n00bs

Haha....

See you all there, its shaping up to be a good ride.

I posted this befor you!!! little willy man!

benno

lol im not giving T-MAGura a slap, im just making a remark, and basically, common (to me!) questions about me being deaf is no issue at all, even on this sport.

i respect people who knows about deafness, there no harm in it asking me, at least you know more about it (Y)

Pat

lol im not giving T-MAGura a slap, im just making a remark, and basically, common (to me!) questions about me being deaf is no issue at all, even on this sport.

i respect people who knows about deafness, there no harm in it asking me, at least you know more about it (Y)

Pat

Cool, well if you ride trials and are a nice block ur a mate of mine.