Je Suis Une Pure Tit

Walleee

Tonight I went out, decided to drink loads of white russians cos they get my wrecked with minimal sickness and like a twat, lost my phone.

I've got a contract with o2, which ive just renewed in september for like 18 months...... Where do i stand with regards to getting a new handset or such like? am i going to have to pay top dollar to get a replacement k750i, or will i get one cheap?????

Im in such a b*****d mood right now after having had 6 too many drinks..,...

Edit : the pissedness made me say the same word too much

Edited by jake1516

To be honest, just phone them up, say "I was out drinking white russians and I lost my phone." They'll understand taht white russians f**king rule and will probably just send you a new phone.

Probably.

Nah, just give them a call. You might want to get a drink and some food ready though, 'cos o2's customer service is f**king shit, so watch out for that. You were given fair warning about it, so no 'angry thread' posting if it's as shit as usual :P

lol, o2's customer service is wank, but some poor guy called richard was working tonight and he managed to cancel my contract. I had a rant to my mother and called them again, got through to ishmal!!!!!!!!!

Ishmall told me that my contract was cancelled (by nice gay richard), and gave me a number to call tomorrow to arrange for a handset replacement, but he coulnt give me any info on how much it would cost.

I'm very sorry, im totally pissed right now.

White russians are the best drink's ever, and if i ever get a phone back ill go and have 8 more and try and hold it together, i managed 6 tonight before realising my phone was lost.

White Russinas fof the win!!!!!

Jake 1516 got owned tonight bysome twat............... (Y):-:-

aye i went to tha bar n asked but like, i live in northern ireland, people are dirty wanker's here.

If i found it i'd keep it to be honest.

It's my own fault for being such a twat n not being able to handle my drink's.......

I I'll maybe ask my mum (cos im too embarrassed) to phone the bar tomorrow morning n see if anything has ben handed in, but like i said, northern ireland, unlikely.......

If it's not insured then you have to pay "Pay-and-Go" prices for a replacement handset - meaning the k750i will be about £200.

If it is insured, then tell them you lost it, but don't say where, because I think pubs/clubs aren't covered. Just tell them you lost it on the way to work/school etc.