New Pc For My Bedroom

wardie

i want to buy a new pc for my bedroom as ive had enough of using the comunal one in the dining room.

i was wandering if any of you people had any recomendations of which ones are good. i would need someting fast, a reasonable sized hard drive and memory, reliable and something no more than £500.

i deffinatley want something ready built as i have no idea about putting pc's together, i just know how to use them. i would also like to be able to upgrade it if i had any spare money but thats not a huge deal.

sam

in which case, are you able to peice the components together?

if you can then go to E-buyer and get the components.

if not then get it from a chainstore like currys, or comet. as they're come with a warrenty, and you probably won't have any problems with it.

hope i help

Mike!!!

edit: forget the first bit, i didn't read your thread properly.

Edited by mike

i have found that CCL computors (www.cclcomputers.com) are very good for custom PC's. i got mine for about 650, but i paid a little extra cos im a gamer aswell, but i reakon you could get a decent PC from CCL for 450-500, just be wary of the VAT becuase that is not always shown. If you want to buy Software with your PC then that will cost you around 50 - 150 depending on weather its Home or Professional you want, if you are buying software with it then you would go for Silver Assembley and that is £41.13 (inc VAT) but if you have a windows disc at home then just go for Bronze Assembley which is £29.38.

The only thing about CCL that i found is that it takes them a while to get the PC to you, i ordered mine and didnt get it till 2 months later, also be wary of postage costs.

Al

why not

sam

DEll's aren't really computers that you go out and buy when you have money, a DELL is a computer that you buy if your setting up a business and want a cheap reliable pc which will browse the internet, run all the office programs smoothley, and play solitare.

Mike!!!

DEll's aren't really computers that you go out and buy when you have money, a DELL is a computer that you buy if your setting up a business and want a cheap reliable pc which will browse the internet, run all the office programs smoothley, and play solitare.Mike!!!

lol ok i wont then.

thanks for all the reply's so far but keep em coming.

sam

DEll's aren't really computers that you go out and buy when you have money, a DELL is a computer that you buy if your setting up a business and want a cheap reliable pc which will browse the internet, run all the office programs smoothley, and play solitare.

Mike!!!

they also cost about £70 to post it to you and if anything goes wrong with it, it costs another £70 for them to pick it up and fix it (N)

just go to your local computer shop and ask for help

cheers (Y)

This still an active subject? Dude what you after out of your pc, nosie an issue and whats you bugget, do you need an Os and moniter to be inbc in all of this? from most recent topics only 3 of us on here know where to go and whats right and how to do it. Drop me a line etc i'll be happy to help all i can man