Norco Frames?

luccosleeps

I had a moment and it was really fun to ride, very streety like ChrisB has said. bunnyhoped like no tomorrow and it was very flickable. The frame does need a longer fork though to make it ride decent so keep that in mind. If you are going to ride natural and do big power moves etc. than don't get the moment but if you like doing spins, manuals, ryan leech stuff than the moment is sweet for it. I'm actually building up my moment again as a do everything bike.

here it when i had it setup for trials:

IPB Image

luccosleeps,

I asked a similar about this frame a little while back. Although I have never ridden the frame to me it seems a bit over priced. I don't know how much it would cost in the U.K. but here in the U.S. the frames msrp is $725 and usually sells from $650 to $670. I am not totally sure but you may be able to get one of those Lesson or Curtis frames for the same price or maybe less.

Ride on,

Deadly Venom

yes norco's are quite short but i have a canadian kid on my msn dont ask how i got it he added me, but he rides a norco and its like a t rex but a bit shorter in a burgandy colour and that looks nice

also my leon (insane basildon rider) had a norco but he snapped it and gave it to fat dan personally i would go for a frame that i no i could get from a uk dealer with no questions asked like a zoo or echo

*to revell bikes* as im abit of an oldy when it comes to trials, i absolutely hate all the new trials companies that are out at the moment, frames are too long, too low and have no seat, they look silly since it has mountain bike wheels on it, wheres i like to have a seat on my stock, but then back to the norco frames, knowing what i know now, they're probably not really the sort of frame for me then since im not so hot with manuals etc, probably look at getting a lesson but then everyone has one so it won't feel special. i dunno...