Gu Has Been Recoverd!

T-BAD

the bike has been found now fellas...... no need to look for it.

some chav had it round the corner from his house. a few lads and me (not mentioning names)

are going up to pay him a freindly visit :shifty: to make sure something like this is'nt going to

happen AGAIN! i was think along the lines of cutting his fingers off, but i will get into more trouble

so i'll pass on that one :D

Cheers fellas!

Edited by T-BAD

the gay thing about it is he only went in for 15 mins then it was gone!!

plus the people who stole it had a car, he said he could see were they

set off and turned around on the road.

also they had knocked the neighbours security light off the wall, then climbed over the fence, its bout 7 foot high.

BARSTOOLS!!!

Edited by T-BAD

the gay thing about it is he only went in for 15 mins then it was gone!!

plus the people who stole it had a car, he said he could see were they

set off and turned around on the road.

also they had knocked the neighbours security light off the wall, then climbed over the fence, its bout 7 foot high.

BARSTOOLS!!!

Sounds like they knew what they were doing to me :ermm:

Little c**ts like, i f**king hate theifs!

I doubt any body would nick my bike from my garden, cause its in a good area, and everyone knows me and knows not to mess with me :)

Sounds like they knew what they were doing to me :ermm:

Little c**ts like, i f**king hate theifs!

I doubt any body would nick my bike from my garden, cause its in a good area, and everyone knows me and knows not to mess with me :)

sorry but thats not a good enough deterent. im sure some 19 year old chavs off a dodgy estate are going to be terrifed of a 15 year old from a nice area.

seriously everyone dont leave your bike outside, if your only home for a minute just stick in you porch thing or your kitchen. and make sure its well secured at night (Y)

hahaha lol, Rob you live in morton......chav land :P Haha what about farmer and his crew :lol:

Farmed lives in DH, now that IS chav land! lol

Raffles is only round the corner, but they all scared of me B)

Nah, seriously, i know ALOT of people, (i really dont know how i know thw amount that i do) lol

And if someone nicked it from my garden, then it wouldnt take too long to find out who nicked it lol

Farmed lives in DH, now that IS chav land! lol

Raffles is only round the corner, but they all scared of me B)

Nah, seriously, i know ALOT of people, (i really dont know how i know thw amount that i do) lol

And if someone nicked it from my garden, then it wouldnt take too long to find out who nicked it lol

You have had a bike stolen before :P and i wonder who stole it :sleeping:

Why don't people just take them into the house,with my bike,even if i know i will be in the house for even less than a minute,i still make sure i bring my bike in with me,i wouldn't dream of letting it out of my sight,that said hope he gets it back (Y)

zoo x x x

keep an eye out because my mate is devastated

Is this James' bike? Right. If so, then I'll keep an eye open around all the Halifax places, they'll probably go into Cycle Gear where James works - hopefully.

This weekend I'll drive James, You and me around Wibsey / Bradford bike shops and give them some pictures of it including contact details.

Make sure James keeps checking eBay and the Autotraders.

Did it have ANY stickers on at all? Make sure he's reported it to the cops too yeah?

Catch me on msn or phone me about the weekend. I'm free Friday morning too...

My mates GU mod has been stolen, it was stolen from his back yard at 8:30pm today.

spec

frame: Gu Mod (no stickers)

Forks: monty xlite

brakes: front and rear hs33 05 (also has a RB booster on rear)

Bars: plain black flat bars (unknown brand)

stem: echo hifi

wheels: rear profile laced to ronnie (black) silver rim tape on both

front t-pro rim on shimano disc hub (black)

tyres: creepy crawlers

stolen from the wibsey,bradford area

keep an eye out because my mate is devastated

what a bastards that is. i feel well bad fir james. all his money went in to that. i would drive round everywhere looking for that. remember sharples bike when that got robbed, that ended up in halifax or shipley. too many bikes are getting robbed now it is very gay and peopl know that they are worth a lot. p.s. i wish they took dicks insted.

:angry::angry::(

Problem with our bikes is that they cost a bomb (more then most bikes, motorbikes and even cars) and they're unusual to the common theif and you can't help but attract attension with them.

It's all to do with security folks, never leave you're bike outside the shop or even your house and trust no one, no matter how quiet/posh your neighbourhood is.

My bike is kept in my bedroom, I have a garage like Fort Knocks but still, even if you don't a garage, beg you parents to keep it in the house, although it proves in some cases that still isn't enough.

Glad to hear it's been recovered , was it damaged at all ? Oh , and don't go for the whole revenge thing , we're in the right here , and we want to keep a good name for our sport . Years from now , alone and unloved in prison , the idiot will realise the errors of his ways .