Loose Change 2nd Edition

mat hudson

hey, i watched this video today and my whole view on 9/11 has changed, watch it for yourself and see. you can bit torrent it or its on google video, you must get this video, just give it a chance and watch it. it changed my dads view my mothers and im sure it could change yours.

heres a link to the site

http://www.loosechange911.com/

torrent

http://ts.searching.com/torrent/497426/911..._compatibillity

oh and google vid. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...&q=loose+change

Edited by mat hudson

I've watched about half of it, and i just think it's as bad as "the fake moon landing". Picking at things that are a bit off and then putting them all together to create a conspiricy.

Either way thousands of people lost their lives, how or why it happend dosn't really matter in comparason.

Really haven't got time for conspiracy theories. 99% of the time it's over paranoid people looking at a way to make the government out to be more crooked than they are. People that tend to believe these theories are either yound and gullible or paranoid stoners, the latter whom would agree that the earth was flat if you put accross a semi-convincing opinion. I read a site that countered every single point made by the conspiracy theorists and they had professionals in each field answer each point such as aerospace engineers, construction engineers, pilots etc and they just made the "conspiracy" look like the joke that it is. Look on www.pedalbmx.com it's in the forums somewhere.

That was certainly interesting, and i agree a lot of things don't add up, but i think that film probably has gone over the top- but thats in the films interest. There is no doubt there are a lot of questions that need answering, and that money was made from 911.

Really haven't got time for conspiracy theories. 99% of the time it's over paranoid people looking at a way to make the government out to be more crooked than they are. People that tend to believe these theories are either yound and gullible or paranoid stoners, the latter whom would agree that the earth was flat if you put accross a semi-convincing opinion. I read a site that countered every single point made by the conspiracy theorists and they had professionals in each field answer each point such as aerospace engineers, construction engineers, pilots etc and they just made the "conspiracy" look like the joke that it is. Look on www.pedalbmx.com it's in the forums somewhere.

strange you provide no evidence of this!

you clearly havent watched the vid. They have experts on that. Those who opposed the official line got visits from the authorities and suddenly changed their views or got the sack!

Any idiot can come on here and spue out a loada crap with no evidence to back it up!

Edited by mat hudson

I watched a section of that then, and can't really be bothered with any more... The stuff like "The plane hit this side of the building, yet why was Donald Rumsfeld safely in his office at the other side of the building?" Because his office is his office, where he would be working?

Equally, the quotes like "There were explosions going off everywhere. I was convinced that there were bombs everywhere and that someone was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons" by someone in the North tower that got hit. And? There could be any number of reasons for explosions after a plane's flown into a building. Eye witness reports aren't the safest things to go on, not to mention the fact that that guy didn't necessarily know what had been blowing up or anything? Could've been radiators or boilers ove-rheating and exploding? Anything like that, yet they choose to highlight that one section of the quotation just because it'd worry people if they didn't think about it for a second...

That was just 2 things I'd noticed from the 5 mins or so I watched. Couldn't really be arsed with any more...

Haha, just got to the bit about the buildings being the first two in history to collapse because of fires... That's because they were the only two with that sort of structure, created for that building specifically to allow open place workplaces, and several other key features. The fire-retardant cladding on the walls wasn't the one specified, and as such the fires got through that, and got to the steel substructure. This heated up, melted, and then twisted down as it collapsed, drawing the building into itself instead of throwing it outwards. This has been conclusively proved several times, with several notable architects saying the building wasn't well designed and that something similar would happen in the event of a severe fire. Equally, the architect himself said in hindsight that it was a design flaw. All of the other skyscrapers they listed that caught fire were a totally different construction, not to mention they didn't have part of the superstructure of the building obliterated by a jumbo jet?

Ah well, why bother telling viewers facts like that when you can conveniently leave out information to make your film sell more copies :rolleyes:

what about the firefighters that heard em

that janator who said there were explosions in the basement

and how the footings to the earth were melted!?

and the seismagraphs

what about the fact the top of the building hit the floor at freefall speed? no inerta from the rest of the building? What about the fact that the steel in the building couldnt possibly have melted from jet fuel alone, even if it was burning with a constant supply for 45 minutes?

what about the fact all the tapes of the recordings of the firefighters radio messages about bombs going off were confascated?

what about the fact there couldnt possible have been a plane at the pentagon

EDIT: the list goes on....

oh no, you didnt see those bits did you :rolleyes:

watch it all, markus

Edited by mat hudson

Watched half of it so far, some interesting stuff and some which is blatantly complete bollocks. I'm not a fan of these conspiracy theories either, although they're still interesting to watch...

Some stuff definitely does seem weird, like the fact that there's hardly any wreckage from the plane at the Pentagon, and the security footage being confiscated (which, as it said, could prove straight away that a plane hit) And the amount bet on the stock of airline company's share prices falling...

But then the amount of points which completely contradict each other or are just ridiculous, makes me not want to believe any of it. E.g. there's a whole section saying how there's no wreckage at the Pentagon, followed by a section showing the 'eveidence from wreckage at the Pentagon' (OK there's only small bits but you get the idea). Then it shows how the engine found wasn't from a commercial airliner but an American fighter jet, and yet straight after that it says ti was a missile that caused it :blink: I'm pretty certain they won't have fighter jet engines?

But the main thing is - why the hell would American want to do this to themselves? It's crazy saying 'loads of money was made from it' - surely all the damage it did to America economy through loss of tourism etc is a hell of a lot more than a few people could have made from the stock market?!? (correct me if this is explained later on in the vid, like I said, I've not seen it all yet)

Point is, it's easy to find little bits of info which combine to prove a point you want to make, whilst completely ignoring anything which goes against it. Especially when people tend to believe things so easily - for all I know, the things which I think ar 'weird' and suspicious could be 100% made up by the people who made the vid!

Couple more things -

? What about the fact that the steel in the building couldnt possibly have melted from jet fuel alone, even if it was burning with a constant supply for 45 minutes?

What about the fact a huge jet ripped straight through the whole building most probably tearing aart all the structure??

teresting, america has returned everything in iraq back to iraq.... apart from, you guessed it..... the oil whistling.gif

Not sure ont his, bt would it not be easier for USA to just get oil from all their unused stuff in Alaska? Controversial yes, but I'm pretty certain a war is also controversial... Could be wrong there, no idea which works out cheaper etc

Just seems to me that at the minute everyone loves to hate America, and will believe anything they see, e.g. Michael Moore movies, as long as it makes America look bad. Not that I love America.

What about the fact a huge jet ripped straight through the whole building most probably tearing aart all the structure??

Look where the planes hit! and how they hit, they were totally absorbed by the building, there made as light as possible just so they can fly, they are made of aluminium, the building was steel and concrete, they did not affect the structure enough to cause the collapse- if the planes hit at the bottom, yeah i could believe it, but not at the top- there is definately somehting wrong with the way the buildings collapsed.

Look where the planes hit! and how they hit, they were totally absorbed by the building, there made as light as possible just so they can fly, they are made of aluminium, the building was steel and concrete, they did not affect the structure enough to cause the collapse- if the planes hit at the bottom, yeah i could believe it, but not at the top- there is definately somehting wrong with the way the buildings collapsed.

a b52 which is a bigger plane, flew into the empire state building and it was fine. only damage was concrete. and its still standing is it not? also the empire state buildidng did not have sprinklers, the twin towers did.

Edited by mat hudson