Majic Pads

LukeDraisey! :)

i heard abou a new set of pads called majic pads, so i went out looking for some.

i can across a guy called mike, who sold me some for a 5'er. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

but what i really have to say is that they kick ass!

i was running these for a few weeks, then when on stu's bike *he has koxx bloxx* and his pads seemed shit!

What you got them for a fiver. i had to pay ten for mine. i havent used mine yet because there is to much pad. they dont fit on my bike because i havethe new echo rim on a toxsin. so i will get my dad to cut them down tonight or tomorrow. lol stick with m,y heat sinks. they suck compared to fat mikes. ive seen his, ive rode it and oh my god. i can honestly say its one of the best loudest brakes ever.

:o seriously?

brake pads work on ALL rims!

You mean 'these' pads will work on 'all' rims?

You have tried these pads on every single type of rim out?

Didn't think so.

Yeah. The volume turning up seems to have given a :o effect on people. Unfortunately, You can make any wheel stop like that, with any pads. Yes. Any pads. It's called with Tar.

Coincidentally. The video isn't close enough to see the rim nor pads clearly. How do I know they aren't Heatsinks / Zoo / Whatever?

Also. Apparently 'Mike' has a 'secret was to make the pads' which he doesn't want to let on with and it is just about god sent so he made it out over MSN.

We'll see. Also. Apparently they are selling them with Old, worn, used backings for £10. And brand new ones for £10. Seems a bit odd to me.

i heard abou a new set of pads called majic pads, so i went out looking for some.

i can across a guy called mike, who sold me some for a 5'er. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

but what i really have to say is that they kick ass!

i was running these for a few weeks, then when on stu's bike *he has koxx bloxx* and his pads seemed shit!

SORRY EVERYONE!

THEY ARE A TENNER!

MLCYCLES.COM

and i think that they are about £10.00

mike WILL NOT have them on the site. you have to call him, or email him.

AND ITS MJCYCLES.com (Y)

Didn't think so.

Yeah. The volume turning up seems to have given a :o effect on people. Unfortunately, You can make any wheel stop like that, with any pads. Yes. Any pads. It's called with Tar.

Coincidentally. The video isn't close enough to see the rim nor pads clearly. How do I know they aren't Heatsinks / Zoo / Whatever?

Also. Apparently 'Mike' has a 'secret was to make the pads' which he doesn't want to let on with and it is just about god sent so he made it out over MSN.

We'll see. Also. Apparently they are selling them with Old, worn, used backings for £10. And brand new ones for £10. Seems a bit odd to me.

i see, never mind nick, i shall explain

MK1's they are 9mm deep rubber glued to faced old backings, these have been in used for around 4 months and i can assure u that its more than adiquate for strength. these while they last are £10

Mk2's are out soon, (take over from MK1's) the are the same rubber but in brand new backings made to fit perfectly, in my own way which im not going to release as its a Seriously quick and efficient way of makings pads, these will have 5mm of rubber for use but sell for £10 as we buy in the backings, so the cost is higher.

these MK1's were made for friend initially and only friend could get hold of them

Now following there success everyone nwants a pair (i dont blame them) so i am making a short video to promote these pads and will be available on MJCycles.com soon,

Im sorry you cannot see exactly which pads is on Gaz's vid he made (cheerz) but i hope you can trust me and every other rider that these are out pads, and althought we no steve has an awsome pad out, we belive they are better.

Thanx

Mike

Didn't think so.

whats with the dig?

Yeah they are seriously amazing as good as coust pads and just as loud (Y)

I recomend them highly.

Kyle.

Didn't think so.

They work amazing on koxx rims,echo,bmf,dx32 and ronnie rims and that's saying soething if they work amazing on koxx rims cause they aint good for grinds etc, i run them on a ronnie and there amzing, with a grind or with a very light one there still super loud and in my opinion you can't really get much better to be honest oh and they last extremely long longer then koxx brown pads.

Kyle.

i recon if you havnt used them shut your f**k hole. i'll be getting some soon and the hype better be worth it or im gonna rape davetrials. with my elbow....

i mite send u some with different material Just to see u do that LOL

no seriously, u wont be dissapointed,

Did you hug Mike too? :huh:

I've seen the video of the pads, it seems like he's turned the volume up when he presses the brake. Like Fatmike did.

I'll stick with my Heatsinks, thanks. :P

Naa Fatmikes really are that loud :) .

Hmm i may try some of theas pads its a toss up between thease and heatsinks. :ermm:

Sam