Majic Pads

LukeDraisey! :)

You mean 'these' pads will work on 'all' rims?

You have tried these pads on every single type of rim out?

Didn't think so.

Yeah. The volume turning up seems to have given a :o effect on people. Unfortunately, You can make any wheel stop like that, with any pads. Yes. Any pads. It's called with Tar.

Coincidentally. The video isn't close enough to see the rim nor pads clearly. How do I know they aren't Heatsinks / Zoo / Whatever?

Also. Apparently 'Mike' has a 'secret was to make the pads' which he doesn't want to let on with and it is just about god sent so he made it out over MSN.

We'll see. Also. Apparently they are selling them with Old, worn, used backings for £10. And brand new ones for £10. Seems a bit odd to me.

for a start, dont argue when you know half the story ;) , i actually made a whole 2 minute vid if youd like to see it which includes me receiving the pads, putting them on grinding my brand new wheel and setting the brake up, there is no tar and no you cant make anywheel stop like that with tar or wed all be using black pads with tar. the pads are decent, the sound is turned up so mike could hear what they sounded like i never intended for him to show people that vid i just made it for fun. i cant beleive you actually said you can make any pads work like that please nick get ANY pads, on any rim, smother it in tar and make em sound like that :) then i will be happy. oh ps, you know theyre not heatsinks because heatsink pads are sh*t :) i have some sitting next to me, they were good for a day though ^_^ only pads that give as good performance are plaz in the dry and coust pads. oh and ANY pad if you have tar right nick B)

No.

Relax...........a lot of people think it but dont say it..

That was blatently uncalled for.

ok well im sorry if i offended u

please lets keep this within what its meant to be, a topic someone else put about the Majic pads

thanx everyone

. oh ps, you know theyre not heatsinks because heatsink pads are sh*t :) i have some sitting next to me, they were good for a day though ^_^ only pads that give as good performance are plaz in the dry and coust pads. oh and ANY pad if you have tar right nick B)

What Heatsinks have you used? I've used pretty much all of them and they've all been awesome pads. I'm using the blue ones now and they're equally as good.

I'd like to see the whole video, please.

they last extremely long longer then koxx brown pads.

Kyle.

well first sorry if i am rong but my mate used koxx browns for 2 years have u tested these pads for 2 years no! and yes he did ride alot almost every weekend that was ridable weather and a few evening a week. but i would like to see this vid to see the pads i wouldnt mind a pair just want to see more of them fiorst cheers (Y)

i recon if you havnt used them shut your f**k hole. i'll be getting some soon and the hype better be worth it or im gonna rape davetrials. with my elbow....

CAN I HELP!? :shifty:

hahahaha, nearley evcery weekend it was dry lmfao! most people on here ride every day when they can :P

riding everyday is good for the brain!

if i dont ride every day i get crazy, not hahaha look at him crazy, i mean CRAZY :angry:

:shifty::D^_^:lol:

CAN I HELP!? :shifty:

riding everyday is good for the brain!

if i dont ride every day i get crazy, not hahaha look at him crazy, i mean CRAZY :angry:

:shifty::D^_^:lol:

Ok for those who are asking

We are transfering from MK1 to MK2 so by friday these MK2's will be available on MJCycles.com and i will post a link with video and pics.

thanx

These Majic pads sound the dooleys, I know there is a some black one's and some toffee one's are they called ... not really sure, but i'm getting some black ones of me mate.

Whats the diffrence beetween the blacks and the toffee's ?

Thanks Ben (Y)

i see

majics are a set colour, a brown/yellow colour

was have other rubbers for future pads

thanx for all your interest

PM me here if you would like info on or would like to order pads

i see

majics are a set colour, a brown/yellow colour

was have other rubbers for future pads

thanx for all your interest

PM me here if you would like info on or would like to order pads

mike, they are translucent.

*semi seethrough*

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHEEEEHEHE DOODLEYS! :lol:^_^(Y):blink::lol:

Edited by LukeDraisey! :)

Hmm i may try some of theas pads its a toss up between thease and heatsinks. :ermm:

Sam

Yeah, I need some new pads too, and also I am stuck between these and the heatsinks now (must be something to do with the name SAM lol :lol: ), but I think I will probably go for these! (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

How much are they and where do I order them?

Thanks a lot,

Sam