Vincent Hermance Loses Licence...

Lukeee

Cortisol naturally goes up and down, and there are tons of different factors which could have led his levels to be so low...I don't think vincent would be the kind to really jeapordize his license with a steroid accusation on purpose...but who knows, he keeps getting 2nd and I'm sure that is pissing him off.

not as much as these accusations though, he basically asks whoever the f**k said it to come out and tell it to his face.

hehehehehe.

Bongo cheers for the info man!!!! (Y) top bannana :D

i can see it has a "mid term effect" as it cant be classed as long term as 4/5weeks isnt really that long, but that is really good to know.

i should just take steroids :P hahahahaha, i would get bigger quicker then.......

cheers for the explanation though very informative, "Tuesday 31st January 2006" in my diary thats a note to say iv learnt something very wise and powerful (Y)

Waynio......................

LMFAO!!!!!

(Y) shall i try it snappel?

Waynio....................

i once considered doing it when i was "small" haha like when i 1st started riding trials and getting into it, probably about 3/4years ago. but i spoke to my dad about it and he told me about possible side effects and shit. so i didnt actually do anything about it. have just been working myself harder on the bike and doing weights.