R.i.p Mark Matthews

Smo™

you can ask all my mates, that since dj died, i have constantly said that you should live every day as much as possible. If you wanna do something, do your best to do it. If you wanna buy something, do your best to buy it. Find something to make you laugh and make you happy every day.

I have lived by that since dj moved on, and it's made my life so much better. Everyone should think about it and try to live by it, Because nobody knows what will happen tomorow.

RIP Mathews...

john.

No arguements here Bongo. Anyway, Mark Matthews died on impact from severe neck injuries as his car overturned on the evening of January 29th 2006 - his passenger was released from Hospital today with gash wounds to his head but is otherwise alright. We're going to lay down some flowers at the scene and the funeral is rumoured to be some time next week.

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Please Sam can you pass on our condolenses to Marks family, as DJ's mum i am very aware of how they are feeling right now as his injuries were very similar to DJ's and if i can be an ear for them to bend please contact me and i will pass on my number.

Another family with a very sad loss, nothing can replace a child so all of you reading this please, please, please take care out there but live your life to the full because you never know when your number is up!!!

love to all

Sue

xxxxx :deej::bunny::deej::bunny::deej:

Edited by forum mum

Mark's funeral is to be held at Christchurch Church (opposite the heights) at 1.15pm on Tuesday 7th January should anyone wish to appear. I doubt anyone will but his parents want as many people to come should they wish to show their respects. His favourite colours were white and blue so feel free to dress casually in those colours.