So Erm Heres A Few Pics I Taken Repost.

Davetrials

Cheers for the comments in the last post, lets erm not turn this in to a bitch fest again

How can i improve, i no there probly shit from a professional point of view, but when a noob backhops for the 1st time he has a fat boner, even though its just plain shit. lol

Nick carter, just dont bother replying in this thread at all, u CLEARLY have nothing anyone wants to here about these pics so dont bother.

I can see why you have a repost, that other one turned into a childish brawl (see sig for opinions on the matter)

I've never managed to take photos of trials, always because i'm riding rather than lugging all my gear about, so this is purely from a critique point of view :blink:

I thought both photos could have been improved with a tighter crop and the subject taking a central position. CJ was blurred, which is a shame. I'm not sure how applicable the rule of thirds is here, but i'd say the horizon is far too central on the 1st shot. There is too much foreground, with no actual foreground interest going on. Mike hasn't been successfully silloutted, so he suffers from lens flare and contrast problems. I'd also say both images are far too noisy (sharpened perhaps?)

I can see why you have a repost, that other one turned into a childish brawl (see sig for opinions on the matter)

I've never managed to take photos of trials, always because i'm riding rather than lugging all my gear about, so this is purely from a critique point of view :blink:

I thought both photos could have been improved with a tighter crop and the subject taking a central position. CJ was blurred, which is a shame. I'm not sure how applicable the rule of thirds is here, but i'd say the horizon is far too central on the 1st shot. There is too much foreground, with no actual foreground interest going on. Mike hasn't been successfully silloutted, so he suffers from lens flare and contrast problems. I'd also say both images are far too noisy (sharpened perhaps?)

ooooosh, your sig :P

But yeah, a tighter crop would have benefitted the pictures. other than that i quite like them :)

i like them dave, and some of the photos you did up shipley glen were good too (Y) i think the more photo's or pictures you take the better you get at it, the more experience you have the better idea of positioning etc etc, you will do nothing but improve the more you use the happy snapper (Y):D

i bet you will get some good shots @ koxx days. some interesting things there to take pictures of, aswell as the riding aspect.

Waynio...................

keep up the good work Dr Dave