Hooks

Trials Dave

get RIGHT into the bars i have noticed, i dont use my brake UNTIL the forks have flexed down and im on my way up and the bikes like endoing on the top of the wall. BUT i am crap at them, cant do them constant enough. but when i get it i sort of know how iv done it. i find it hard cos i cant do it everytime like BUT i approach the wall really really fast, the faster i go at it the better i get at it. cant go slow or i just cant do it.

Waynio....................

LMAO!!! please dont injure yourself and blame me, but i have gone very fast at some stuff and find it "pops" up better after the back wheel has bashed the wall :D(Y)

Waynio.......................

Trial and error buddy see what technique suits you better

LMAO!!! please dont injure yourself and blame me, but i have gone very fast at some stuff and find it "pops" up better after the back wheel has bashed the wall :D(Y)

Waynio.......................

Trial and error buddy see what technique suits you better

haha. i should be alright. lmao.

another question about hooks aswell is do you prefer to pedal into them or bunnyhop?

cheers

Dave

I pedal into them...and only use the front brake. I have my front brake on the whole time except when I want to switch to the rear ontop. With the front brake on, you will not need to go as fast.

kool. i feel more in control when i pedasl into them but i will try both and see what happens.

thanks

Dave

kool. i feel more in control when i pedasl into them but i will try both and see what happens.

thanks

Dave

the only probablem i find when pedaling into things, is that a lot of the time i don't have my chocolate foot forwards and have to spin my fee round, which puts me off balence.

but speed is the key, i've done it a few time but i don't really try because i'm absolutley pants at it.

Mike!!!