Lush Bike Parts (and Bikes)

RR_Trials

For a proffeshional proffeshional site this is not up to scratch, but then again who am i to criticize. All that stuff is so good and i think i want the square tapered crank!! (Y)

I thought your spell checker worked now. :rolleyes::P Just kidding. ^_^

I dont know anything of the prices i don't think anyone dose a boy said he has emailed them and should post up when he finds out.

P.s yes your right i thought i was working sorry mate ill keep trying to make all my spelling correct! (Y)

Do you have an urge to post every 5 minutes?

Personally I think the parts looks nice even if they are a blatant rip-off of other parts

Sites shit though :)

Copied and pasted, Good grammar! :-

It's not that bad seeing as Mr. Zhi or whoever replied's first language is probably chinese/cantonese. I'm quite impressed they've replied to a query such as that, very good business practice that. I remember a bike shop (in the middle east somewhere I think?) posting about having emailed Echo about wanting to *deal* their bikes. And no answer!

Eyeletted rims are coming back i notice? I say go him, he is trying well to bring out a couple more things to the trials seen, yeah ok he is copying the python a fair bit but why not? He used to ride for Zoo! and ride the python which he must of found a decent geo for him so why not have one from him? Perhaps they might even be abit cheaper then the Zoo! and Echo stuff....

Ooooo right well in witch case that would be were he gets all his desighns from. (Y)

*slaps own head*

No offence meant at all here, I can see you're making a real effort to make good posts but really..... some comments are just best kept to yourself mate.....

Yes and No.

The chances are that they make a batch of frames, say 250 or so, throw them into a container and they will be over here in a few weeks, i'd say a fortnight would be the norm. Most frames these days are made in similar factories, in the east, so getting a zhi, isn't going to take much longer than getting a gu, zoo, echo, or any other deng bike.

Having said that, Deng doesn't own Zhi, from what I remember reading, Zhi rode for zoo, and had a fair bit of input into the 05 python. He's left zoo and deng behind now, and seems to be doing what ashton did in giving his own design's (even if they are the same as an 05 python) to a factory and getting a bunch made up.

Your not going to get a Zhi anytime soon, as far as I know there arn't any Retailer's/Dealer's in the UK yet, and you'r not going to get an individual one sent from wherever they are made.

On the other hand, you could order a frame off an individual, like leeson, and it might take a month before it's even made.

I've just realised that what i've typed is all crap and could have been summed up in 'even though its a chinese company, it's not going to affect you because you'll most likely be buying from a UK retailer, if at all.'

Ahhh so i see, I wonder if somwere like tarty bikes may deal them in the near/not so near future. 'jake1516' what is your actual view of the company do you like the ideas of the parts and would you consider buying them if they are cheaper than zoo, echo? I'm not so good at understanding people's views unless they are put plain and simple, Thanks mate! (Y)