Lush Bike Parts (and Bikes)

RR_Trials

Ahhh so i see, I wonder if somwere like tarty bikes may deal them in the near/not so near future. 'jake1516' what is your actual view of the company do you like the ideas of the parts and would you consider buying them if they are cheaper than zoo, echo? I'm not so good at understanding people's views unless they are put plain and simple, Thanks mate! (Y)

I havn't really thought about it because they arn't even available here. (yet.)

If they were, I doubt i'd bother anyway. Im not really a fan of the long low a silver idea.

Look at their boosters, 5 differant designs.....

IPB Image

I for one wouldn't have that anywhere near my bike.....

I'd maybe consider buying one of their screw on cog's if it was cheaper than a tenner, that's about it really.

My main reasons are that their stuff isn't available here, and besides, there are plenty of alternatives anyway.

Not trying to get you all down but they might no necessarily be cheaper, Yes its quite a high possibility but maybe not, Just a thought. :ermm:

Yer you'r right not even worth thinking about buying there stuff if you can't even get it in england! lol

Whaaaat?? How can you of all people, the starter of this topic say that! Yes the stuff is nice and yes i'd probaly buy from them but after you saying about postage and buying cranks and other stuff you say "not even worth thinking about buying there stuff if you can't even get it in england" That just doesn't make sense you have your heart set on their products then you say its not worth thinking about, I just don't get it. :S

Yes, i was seriously thinking about their stuff but most of the people posting are saying that they aren't going to be selling in england very soon, so i have come to the conclusion that its not worth thinking about buying. The idea of this fred wasn't to look at if they are 'buyable' but to see what other peoples opinions were of the site and bikes (Y)