Trials Forum New Video Hosting

Joe Papasnap Maher

Nice video joe, you know what I think of it from msn :P

If anyone wants to test the upload thing (its online, java applet thing hosted on TF - no FTP stuff to worry about - 100mb limit) PM me and i'll upgrade your account. For the time being though can only people who are actually ready to upload videos ask for access as I need to test it a bit more before releasing it to the masses :)

Humm it plays upside down. :ermm: (help)

What the deal with this TF hosting? How can you afford it?

You've got a problem with your codec's. Try finding a 'k-lite codec pack' or some other pack with a load of codec's in it, usually does the trick for me.

That was rather funny actually.....

Humm it plays upside down. :ermm: (help)

What the deal with this TF hosting? How can you afford it?

I found them a cheap place, and i mean cheap. About 1/6 of what i was paying. However, the host emposes massive server restrictions so you can only really use it for what Tom and Danny are using, just uploading files to it, and leaving it at that. I.e. no php or mysql.

I've done that loads of times, very easy to do on a shitty little off camber jump like that where you're on your toe edge. Snowboarding isn't particularly hard really. At least going down a hill (on piste) at a decent speed is pretty easy, anyway. Did you do any decent jumps Joe? I mean like where you land them :P

And how is Bulgaria for snowboarding? Any good? I'm probably going to go at Easter with uni (Val Thorens), so I'm looking forward to that.