Onza Limey

thirsty2

My front end is pretty low at the moment, and i like it. Im guna try a slightly higher front end and see what its like. Set the bike up how u want it, and play about with different settings like bar positions stem heights.

Pretty much everyone who rode my bike liked it, so they cant be poo :P

My friend with soooooo much money (put is this way. we were out on a ride and he "popped" to the bank to drop in £400 which was in his back pocket because usually wen he rides it just all falls out behind him :huh: he works full time, lives with parents e.t.c.)

Had a limey with all new stuff he even spent £214 on a carbon fibre mech :huh:

after riding it 2ce hes decided that he wants a control brought that and sold the limey for £250

Im stunned do have pics but it was kinda dark so not really worth the effor

no simp the mech isnt 214 its 170 around that its the sram x.90 something like that and he got the control because he can ride it better than his limey on his brisa he was bluntin nearly as big as me n on the limey he hardly road

and he sold the limey for 200

get your facts right :P n stop stressin out bout your bike n get it sorted

get your facts right :P n stop stressin out bout your bike n get it sorted

Ok buy me -

New Hanger

Smaller rear tire

and a new rim built by some one 99999999 million times better than ians builds

sorry i got mad but f**k me! i keep spending money and still it just keeps f**king up

Koxx greens :) Awesome in the wet aswell! and ofcourse there on a grind :P

Man, I f**king love you. I've been using Koxx greens for ages too, they've hardly worn and they work amazingly. At last, someone else seems to have used them :-\

But yeah, Monty foams? :P

Man, I f**king love you. I've been using Koxx greens for ages too, they've hardly worn and they work amazingly. At last, someone else seems to have used them :-\

But yeah, Monty foams? :P

Haha, yeah they are Try-all foam grips, same thing with a different logo. They wear out to quick for me :( so now using Dmr Zip grips, first rubber grips ive used for about 6 month and i really like them. nice and soft!

Headtube length is 125mm (Y)

Stan.

I love my monty 221 ti so much and would never even think about saying a stock is nice intel i saw that it's is the nices stock i have ever seen :wub::bow: Also i hated all long bike's then i looked in this and to my surprise there is a nice long stock. (Y)

Edited by Mr Monty