Vw's On The Trials Forum

nmt_oli

All you guys running german number plates- do you put them on just for show/pics or do you keep them on the whole time? Have you ever been pulled over? I know the letters probably just about conform to dvla standard, but the D in the blue box won't! :P

All you guys running german number plates- do you put them on just for show/pics or do you keep them on the whole time? Have you ever been pulled over? I know the letters probably just about conform to dvla standard, but the D in the blue box won't! :P

German plates are illegal if it isnt a german registered car, but if you carry your english plates with you and dont get pulled over by a dickhead you should be ok

hmm, the thought of a G40 is starting to grow on me now :) might have to replace the fabia VRS i was planning on getting, and is a hell of a lot cheaper!!

and a hell of alot more fun :-

Theres only 500 imported here though :(

and a hell of alot more fun :-

Theres only 500 imported here though :(

Mah, there are two on ebay at the moment that i could get to, but until i finish uni i can't afford to run a car.

Just need to do some more investigation as to what they are like on motorways etc as i will more than likely be doing quite a few motorway miles.

I personally think the eylid thing looks nice on Fuse's car.

That one aboves nice Pinky, but would look sexier with some skirts, the front and rear look too low compared to the sides.

Definately agree about the skirts there josh, thats basically what i want to get one to look like, maybe with different wheels.