:angry: :angry: :angry:

pike64421

alrighty guy's

I am just wondering if this happeneds to other people other than me???

when i go out riding or at least every time i go out on my bike, you give it about 30 minute into a nice relaxing ride and you have these old people screaming at you telling you to get off public property and then they call the police.

but last night was different we were down the water front and these old fag's were hanging out there window with a camera trying to film us sitting on our bike and screaming out to get off there property when it is clearly not theres

but hold on i thought that any one can go on public property necause it is for the public to use right???

so people what do u do in these situations???and what is some of there comments to you????

just ignore them and wait and if the police come then just have a talk with them. yes it is public property but you can still be told to leave by the police because riding on it isnt what its put there but o well u can still argue about this because there is nothing put there for us to ride on.

Some old people are really cool and stand and watch, and then start to say ' back in my day their was none of this hopping business and with bikes with no saddels' :P But then you get some right arseholes who think that they own the foooookin world and that they haven't done anything bad in their life, so tell them to go and fall down some stairs and break their hip and be in alot of pain.

Tom.

Ask them for a copy of the vid, see if they caught you doing anything good on it.

If you really think your in the right just ignore them. And wait for the police that they will never actully phone anyway, and if they do, they'll take hours to come as it's not an emergancy.

Don't stress about it.

but last night was different we were down the water front and these old fag's were hanging out there window with a camera trying to film us sitting on our bike and screaming out to get off there property when it is clearly not theres

so people what do u do in these situations???

Start riding then ask them for the tape! :rolleyes::D

EDIT: beaten by JT! :(

Edited by T-MAGura

i am just wondering is it a illegal to take picture of people under the age of 18???

Without their consent yeah.

We always ride in our spot and some old fool across the road always phones the 5-o and we just keep riding and wait for them to come and say "we have rubber tires so can't vandalize granite" they agree then take our names down, tell us off for having no lights, chat to us about our bikes and drive off. Then we ride somewhere else.

Just remember the police are crap. Even if someone films you riding there the police won't care and wont even bother looking for you.

One day me and 2 buds wer hangin on da street corner and some old biddy took a few pics of us so because i only live down the road we went and got my mum and she gave her a real bollokin and got the film, but the woman said the police told her to take pictures of any trouble makers so my mum phoned the police and they said they would never say that because yo need permission to take a picture of someone.

so now whenever we see her we shout pervert across the road and stuff.

sam

yeah we get alot of that round s'hampton sometimes telling us to get off when it's not even there property. But you haved to be respectful sometimes like not riding on some expensive marble walls/memorials ect or you will give us a bad name and we get kicked off every were we go, if you see what i mean. Im just looking at it from both sides.

dave

:lol: that nite was funny, jay you pissedoffobserdlyoffensiveman...

still hate old people that have nothing better to do after countdown execpt shout at youngsters...

wish they would just accept times are changing and were hardly not going to act like they did when they were young

:lol: that nite was funny, jay you pissedoffobserdlyoffensiveman...

still hate old people that have nothing better to do after countdown execpt shout at youngsters...

wish they would just accept times are changing and were hardly not going to act like they did when they were young

to right ben here mate you know when i left you after the cop car came! every were i look on my way home last night there was the same cop car i was well getting p***ed off :angry::angry:

yea we had one like that we were riding as you do and this cop walked up to us and started going on about something i don't know what but as you do u fight for your rights on saying there is nothing for us kid to do around jersey with out getting in trouble and stuff like how CCTV is crap and basic stuff like that!!

then he was called to 3 shop lifters at boot what was just around the corner and as there was 3 they needed like 5 police car HAHAHAHAHA and that was point less of stopping us as he didn't get anything out of it and all my mate were telling him to arrest me for some reason i don't know why :(:(

:lol: ye the police over here are pathetic and really dont have jack to do so when something does happen they over exzagerate it big time ! 5 police cars to arrest 1 shop lifter :huh:

and since we live on such a small island the police are spread out 20ft from each other so you really cant get away with much riding without being stopped :(

One day me and 2 buds wer hangin on da street corner and some old biddy took a few pics of us so because i only live down the road we went and got my mum and she gave her a real bollokin and got the film, but the woman said the police told her to take pictures of any trouble makers so my mum phoned the police and they said they would never say that because yo need permission to take a picture of someone.

so now whenever we see her we shout pervert across the road and stuff.

sam

Now that's a funny one, did you get the photo's developed?

If she did take photo's of you chances are you could end up getting her in a fair bit of hassle with the police, I don't know if id go right through with it and press charges etc. but it would certainly be worth it to teach her a much needed lesson.

The majority of people that stop when im out are interested rather than having a go.

Ive had it all aswell threats, shouts. Old blokes asking if you have anything better to do (WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA YOU OLD SHITE!) but ive also had the old dudes that say stuff like a wish i could do that (Y) so not all old people are tossers but the majority are :turned:

Edited by mikehulltrials

A simular thing happened to me in keighley, me n my mate were riding on this thing(we was not doing any damage to it what so ever) and these people just started shouting and balling at us tellin us to move or we will call the police. But the people that tell you to move doesnt really care about us riding there they just want to have there own way and be gay lol.

Nick...

I've only had one man saying that it was good, but he had dark glasses and a guide dog :-

Not many old people have a go in town centres and that so its ok...and i live in the centre so thats k.

Its not like Skateboarding or anything where your damaging the curb that, and its not half as noisy unless u got squeaky brakes. Good point though....they'll be gone soon :shifty:

Ben

:wicked thread:

Thing is, to them you're vandalising the walls/whatever, i and you know you're not, but they don't.

Imagine your grandparents got abuse from some shitty little teenagers who were vandalising stuff, wouldn't be too happy would you?

Let it be, they can take pics and sent it to the police, whatever, the police won't do anything.

Don't use your bashguard on purpose/at all, don't ride in potentially offensive locations, and just keep cool.

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :happy happy simle smile:

There will be more in the futre too, Englands population is aging.

Less people are being born due to famillies choosing not to have as many children becuase they dont need to. Which wasn't the case in the past, couples had to have many children in order to give a better chance of more surviving. 150 years agao there was a very high infant mortallity rate, menaing that many babies died at young ages thus cuasing people to have to have more children.

With better medical treatment people are living alot older than they used to, meaning that in the futre with the less young people and more elders. People will have to look after older people alot more, and people will also have to work longer.

To counteract this, goverments are trying to encourage people to have more children. 20 years ago the average amount of children per couple was 2.4 now the figures are 1.6

Well, I think I can count this as my geography revision for tonight. :-

And on a personal note, it dosn't really bother me. Many old people are genuanly intrested in the sport and think its "amazing" and acctually take concern over you. Which I guess this is what many of them are trying to do, just stop you from getting hurt.