:angry: :angry: :angry:

pike64421

well i got arrested for crimanal damage 2 week ago so stay away from police (N) as far as the oaps go chin um! its not right but ther guna die 1 day

So is everyone you f**king wanker, What gives you the right to smack someone becuase they have simparly said something you dont like or what ever. You could hurt them servierly or even worse kill them.

All the riders from Stonehaven i think will agree that there are nice people and some really stuck up people who think we are vandels. For example they built this new walk way along the beach. It was ace for riding but they somplained about us and then poste in the local news paper. So Ben Travis wrote back in the news paper explaining that ruber tyers can harm rocks.

thanks!

from stuart (Y)

Hey,

I total agree with stuart here.

In Stonehaven we have some really nice old people but then again we get those old moody ones that are just waiting to acuse us of something. (N)

The new bit on the walkway is great but one night i would say the reason that she got all bent out of shape was there was like fifteen riders rather than the od few now and again. She did wright to the paper and Ben Travis did wright back explaing that rubber doesnt harm stone.

hehe Ben shot her down.

cheers

jaf :deej:

Edited by mr_chisholm

It's alright were i live because all of the old people dont even know where they are and forget what they have just seen a minute later!!!! Most of the middle aged people where i live stand and watch if im doing some stuff on my bike an cogratulate me if i do it which is cool. Everyone is cool about it except for the milkman and the phsyco bowls players who literally tell me to f**k off!!

It's all cool really though.

...........smurfy :P:closedeyes:

well....... i got arrested for crimanal damage for ridin these boxes what was camera control boxes (N) i dent no at the time other wise i probly wouldnt of done it! anyway by ridin them i nocked a few cameras offline in town :D so i got a fine and spent 4 hours in a cell! they wanted to do a tyre print but i have no grip hahaha :D sliks

thankss me

hey all beat this me and few lads were ridin a old car park at night near a bingo hall and this old man had ago at me cuz i made a noise with the tar i got on you no how it dose and i laffed at him and he ran after me and phoned the police and told them i tryed mugging him of his winings lol when they turned up they told the old man that they cant do any think cuz they have nothing to prove i did tyr to mug him and then they spent 20 mins or so speaking to us about our bikes and taking the piss out of the old bloke and then went and while we was there i asked were can we ride and he said any were there isnt a lot of peeps and as long as we dont get court hitting something with the bash grad then theres f**k all they can do so ride any were u like just dont get court using your bash guard

paul millin

yo,

couple of weeks back now, me paddy and another lad were mindin us own a wall when this hobbling old man who spoke his own launguage came up to us and sed something along the lines of 'hdfhfdhcv them walls and brek you neck fb f fhbwebf fjbfkjbmnashdf fvdf' then walked over to paddy and started to swing at him with his walkin stick :o:lol: only because paddy sed we know what were doin :S

we think of it as funny now though

lewis

And secondly why would she be walking around with a dildo in her arse? :ermm:

you'd be surprised how much fun it can be, every wiggle of your hips brings with it a little smile ...

i'd recommend a plug rather than a dildo because the tapered end stops it getting sucked inside.

This "it's public property so i can do what i want to it" is bollocks.

Some bugger has to pay for the damage and I can be pretty certain it isn't the more militant amongst you who fork out a thousand quid a year in council tax (I'm still bitter from this quarters bill).

I'll grant, this doesn't give the pensioners a right to complain cos they're mostly exempt from paying council tax but you can see why the 30-50 age bracket don't always take too kindly to people chipping big chunks out of walls.

Basically, what I'm saying is don't have a go at them because you're not in the right. If they want you to bugger off then just go down the road and ride up something else for a while - it saves everyone a lot of hassle in the long run&if you do what they say they'll probably stop complaining .

It all stops when you get older anyway - by the time you're in your mid 20's the 30-50 bracket have decided you're too big to shout at without risking a kicking (which is one thing we have the chavs to thank for) and they just ask you nicely to move on.

The only run in with the police ive had was when one was in their patrol car an i dropped off a wall an he came round the corner a nearly ran me over. he started to give a talk about what the fire brigade do when you get ran over asking me if i wanted to "get mopped up" i said no not really. an that was it not bed at all.

.....................smurfy